Honored Contributor

TV SHOWS: AMERICANODD/MRROBOT/WhiperPines/HANNIBAL

[ Edited ]
American Odyssey... My thought through most of the season was "will this woman EVER get out of constant sand and horrid conditions, pleas?" The last two shows were great, except they are obviously setting this series up for another season and I don't think I'd like to go thru this again.Smiley Wink
Mr. Robot... Really WEIRD.. DH kept saying "do you see how weird that guy looks? I asked him if he thought the young guys might have a thyroid problem. The tekkie info is really great, tho.
WHISPERING PINES: it got good finally at the end of the last show.
I am not a fan of being "strung along", but if there are plausible answers at the end, I can usually hang in there.
EXCEPT HANNIBAL: no no no just no
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed American Odyssey. The whole point was that she was in horrid conditions and getting home was grueling, just like it was for Odysseus. It took him 10 years to get home, so I expected more than one season from American Odyssey. Smiley Happy

I have recorded Mr Robot, but haven't watched the first episode yet. I'll do that this weekend.

I've been reading Wayward Pines and have been enjoying the show. It's Twin Peaks meets Eureka as if written by Stephen King and Shirley Jackson.

I can't believe Hannibal has lasted this long. (This is the final season.) The story is good, but it's SO slow and plodding, the directing is more focused on artistic angles and photography than on telling the story, and the music is irritating the an extreme. Critics seem to love it, but I think it's a train wreck.

Honored Contributor

Re: TV SHOWS: AMERICANODD/MRROBOT/WhiperPines/HANNIBAL

@ChynnaBlue ITA. We watch "Suits" SYTYCD"" NCIS Cyber" "Aquarius" (ugh Manson) D Duchovny is such a good actor, tho too bad about the writing of the whole thing
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I have read today that American Odessey was cancelled by NBC. I hope it would be picked up by some other network.
Esteemed Contributor

I did like Hannibal but the last few episodes were a bit confusing. It has run its course and Gillian Anderson's voice and character is just so annoying ....but love the lead character, fabulous actor.
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@ChynnaBlue ITA. We watch "Suits" SYTYCD"" NCIS Cyber" "Aquarius" (ugh Manson) D Duchovny is such a good actor, tho too bad about the writing of the whole thing

I was really happy to see Duchovny back on network television, but Aquarius has been a letdown for me. I stopped watching a few episodes back.

But I am really looking forward to the X-Files miniseries they're currently filming! It's set to premiere in January.