Respected Contributor
I love John Oliver! I have to record it because I can't stay up late. I really like the topics that he tackles. It's a quality show. The one on the televangelists was eye opening and I'm appalled that those charlatans still exist.
Honored Contributor

cosmic1 wrote:
I love John Oliver! I have to record it because I can't stay up late. I really like the topics that he tackles. It's a quality show. The one on the televangelists was eye opening and I'm appalled that those charlatans still exist.

Yeah, I find the whole televangelist thing profoundly disturbing.  I know people who are that gullible and it's maddening, to say the least.

If you live in the Pacific Time Zone, you should have an east coast feed of HBO and, if so, you'll find that there is an 8pm airing on that night too.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

After his show about Televangelists, the IRS has decided to look into the problem.  

He was a "reporter" for The Daily Show for quite awhile before stepping in as host in Stewart's absence.  Always thought he should get a show of his own.  Glad he has one on HBO.  

Honored Contributor

Yeah, he definitely earned his own show!

Earlier this afternoon I just watched last night's episode.  Another good one.  Smiley Happy