Esteemed Contributor

Re: TV Commercials Old Or New, Which Is Your Favorite Or Do You Remember?

One of my very favorite is the

Good Choices - GEICO HORROR MOVIE COMMERCIAL...where the frightened teens run from the hacksaw murderer into the tool shed......."bad Choice"...hahaha

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

A more recent one I really enjoyed was a chewing gum commercial with a slightly overweight black guy in a suit who starts dancing his heart out to Call me Maybe.  

And he dances so much better than those lame dancers on the cringe worthy Jardience commercials.

I like the new VW Bug commercial with Neil Diamond singin I Am, I Said.  It's the music that catches my attention. 

@Icegoddess Welcome!🥰 I am going to look out for the commercial of the man dancing, because it sounds fun! The Jardiance commercial IS annoying, but it must be successful because I still see it playing sometimes.😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Ok my favorite in the last 10 years is Tomcat's Dead Mouse Theatre Vikings. The first time I watched it I started out like huh? and then burst out laughing at the end. "Summer camp is over!" It's so completely stupid but I do have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy sometimes. And yes I just went and watched it again. It's such an aquired taste I probably wouldn't recommend any one else go watch it. Smiley LOL

@pigletsmom Welcome!🥰 I sheepishly admit to never having seen this commercial, unless I have simply forgotten it! Is a regional commercial?😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

From around '98--Mrs. T.'s Pierogies, the commercial with the bikers. ([Whispering]: "There's just one side effect." 😂)

What worries you masters you.
Contributor

I always loved Morris the Cat too, as we had one who looked and acted just like him.  The Subaru dogs are all great.  There was an ad out about Walter the Cat in a Chevy Silverado ad that was really cute last year.  i haven't figured out how to link it, but it is a really cute one, with several different versions through the seasons.

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@pigletsmom wrote:

Ok my favorite in the last 10 years is Tomcat's Dead Mouse Theatre Vikings. The first time I watched it I started out like huh? and then burst out laughing at the end. "Summer camp is over!" It's so completely stupid but I do have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy sometimes. And yes I just went and watched it again. It's such an aquired taste I probably wouldn't recommend any one else go watch it. Smiley LOL

@pigletsmom Welcome!🥰 I sheepishly admit to never having seen this commercial, unless I have simply forgotten it! Is a regional commercial?😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles I don't know if it was regional. They did a few of them but it was probably limited on where it was shown because it's an aquired taste. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:

From around '98--Mrs. T.'s Pierogies, the commercial with the bikers. ([Whispering]: "There's just one side effect." 😂)

@Moonlady Welcome!🥰 I am surprised at how many commercials I have yet to see!😁 Was this a nationwide commercial?🤔 

THANK you SO much for caring to share!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@tweetcakes157 Welcome!🥰 I fall in LOVE❤ with all of the Subaru Commercials. They have an excellent ad agency, because their commercials always make you smile or tug at your heartstrings!💝🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@pigletsmom wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles I don't know if it was regional. They did a few of them but it was probably limited on where it was shown because it's an aquired taste. Smiley LOL

@pigletsmom Welcome!🥰  Ok. Now I wish I could see this acquired taste!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

My favorites are OLD!! 

FedEx man on the phone talking a gazlillon words a minute!

Tom Selleck in the Safeguard commerical (without a mustache) and all the girls are swooning over him. Girls are Teri Garr, Penny Marshall and Patti Deutsch.

Alka Setzer when the guy is making a commerical about meat balls. "mamma mia that's a spicy meatball!"

Wheres the beef! Wendy's

Santa Claus on the Norelco shaver

Oh the memories!!