Trusted Contributor

Re: TV Commercials I need to mute or change thread

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@northiie57  There are quite a few, but can't change the channel fast enough for Marie Osmond and her Nutrisystem commercials.

for sure! it's like she is screaming at me that I am fat! lol

Trusted Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

The irritating woman singing French through her nose with the jello mold ring on top of the car......and it is on over and over and over.....

so irritating! that same song was for another commercial for Dove chocolates...now a repeat for insurance ...ugh!

Super Contributor

I've been tired of all the "medicine" commercials...especially when they say to "ask your doctor if it's right for you".   Wouldn't the doctor know that?  Plus Medicare, Humana, AARP, etc.  

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

The irritating woman singing French through her nose with the jello mold ring on top of the car......and it is on over and over and over.....

@lovesrecess , YES! YES! YES!.  That along with a new song I keep hearing on the radio that is a cover of an old song, but the girl just keeps singing one line from the song over and over and over again. It's like going to bed with one line of a song stuck in your head and you can't go to sleep. 

Esteemed Contributor

Any ASPCA commercial. 

On the flip side, there has been a new commercial that I find sort of amusing. It's some sort of  online dating app. I want to say it's "Match" Anyhoo, its Satan meeting 2 0 2 0, she says no just call me 2020 and then you see them doing a few bad things and wishing that the year will not end.

It's cute.

Esteemed Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 wrote:

@arrabella  She sounds like she's got a clothespin on her nose.  My son mutes it every time.  Another one is the mom with her cat.  ''Mom I'm bleeding. Get a bandage ".

@Infinite Mom 47 

I actually laughed the first time I saw the cat food commercial with the mom and the cat. 

Respected Contributor

The Tena commercial and ones where all we see are feet while they are sitting on the toilet. TMI,  for me.

Respected Contributor

To be honest with you, I mute all tv commercials.  If it's something I want to hear I will unmute it for a second or 2 but I hardly do that.  LOL.

Valued Contributor

The Pass It On commercials are the only ones that I watch. 

Honored Contributor

I miss the camel on Wednesday's and "Where's the beef?""

LOL