Honored Contributor

I was very surprised at who won the final elimination challenge. Very glad my favorite is in the final three!

And Buddha coming in 2nd in the final. I am guessing he was surprised.

Respected Contributor

Great episode. I correctly predicted the chef who would go home. That dish being described as boring (by the French judge), was the description of doom. Also the strange ingredient that didn't really fit in. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I haven't been watching this season.  I guess I'm burned out and really dislike Sara from her other season.  I can tolerate Buddha though.

Can't wait to read the results of who won though.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET  Here's a spoiler for you:

Spoiler
Dang it! That awful Sara won the elimination chalenge. Ali was sent home. I was thrilled that Gabri is going to the finale, I think he's just adorable. I loved seeing Buddha's expression when he didn't win the final elimination.
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@SWEET  Here's a spoiler for you:

Spoiler
Dang it! That awful Sara won the elimination chalenge. Ali was sent home. I was thrilled that Gabri is going to the finale, I think he's just adorable. I loved seeing Buddha's expression when he didn't win the final elimination.

@Love my grandkids 

Thanks I think.  LOL.  Figured she'd come back from LCK.  I watched that one.  She better not win!  I'll be so ticked.

Speaking of TC, I just got an email from TV Insider that Padma is leaving 6/8 which is the finale. There is a statement from her also on IG.

Also mentioned that TC was renewed for season 21.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET Thanks for the TC update. No surprise she's leaving. Last night was their 300th show! I think the other 2 would have to burn all their food or drop dead in order for Sara to win. She is so tacky and really acts like a jerk sometimes.