Respected Contributor

Re: TOP CHEF RETURNS TONIGHT ON BRAVO 12/6/`8

And, I've already decided which chef I DON'T care for, LOL

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

I'm guessing it's the bossy, arrogant, "I'm a God of cooking" guy? He's a perfect villain. My only disappointment in last night's show was that he was safe. I wanted to see him sweat a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Can't stand Padma (so full of herself- big ego) or Tom C (total ah).

Valued Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

For some reason, I think this might be a really good season, we will see.

I hope so.  It seems like we've been waiting for TC forever! 

@SWEET  There are reruns showing now, probably all day.

I just noticed that now.  They are from 2011. 

I watched a LOT of these shows yesterday. I was SO happy Mike (what a jerk) LOST.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@denisemb wrote:

Me2 and I hope she doesn't win LCK.  LOL.  Most of them I'm okay with so far but it's only the 1st episode.  I wonder what drama will be in the kitchen this year.  3 groups for Restaurant Wars.  Makes sense to me.  They can focus on the food more.

I like Padma's new haircut.  Very flattering.  Her jeans are so darn tight though.

@sunshine45, It's been a while since MC has been on and I would love to see another season.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@denisemb wrote:

Me2 and I hope she doesn't win LCK.  LOL.  Most of them I'm okay with so far but it's only the 1st episode.  I wonder what drama will be in the kitchen this year.  3 groups for Restaurant Wars.  Makes sense to me.  They can focus on the food more.

I like Padma's new haircut.  Very flattering.  Her jeans are so darn tight though.

@sunshine45, It's been a while since MC has been on and I would love to see another season.

First off, thanks to @mousiegirl for starting this thread as I had totally forgotten the season was about to start.  I don't watch much Bravo anymore so I appreciate the reminder.

I liked the first episode a lot.  Changed things up a bit and there doesn't seem to be any really awful chefs.  So far.

@SWEET but oh Padma and those mom jeans.  No, just no.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@denisemb wrote:

First off, thanks to @mousiegirl for starting this thread as I had totally forgotten the season was about to start.  I don't watch much Bravo anymore so I appreciate the reminder.

I liked the first episode a lot.  Changed things up a bit and there doesn't seem to be any really awful chefs.  So far.

@SWEET but oh Padma and those mom jeans.  No, just no.

What makes them mom jeans?  They just looked tight to me.  That belt buckle was huge but of course they're in KY (the south where they wear them that big I guess).

Honored Contributor

Hee @SWEET sorry I just called them mom jeans because I didn't have another name for them.  I was so surprised when I saw Padma in them as they took me back to what . . . the 70's? . . . I remember wearing them and not being really happy about it so her wardrobe choice was a surprise for me.

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was a good first episode.

I like how excited Tom gets over the chef's food.

The one chef who was going to make gnocci then made the soup, I am not sure I would have even tasted it. That soup looked awful. I guess looks can be deceiving.

I am looking forward to next weeks episode. Hopefully it will be a good season.  

Respected Contributor

I called it right on LCK!!