Respected Contributor

Actually, I don't think TC is aging well.  The last photo or maybe it was a still shot from a movie, I thought it looked like he had some cosmetic procedures done and the outcome isn't good. 

Respected Contributor
I liked TC in some of his roles. Never saw MI; doesn't appeal to me. TC isn't bad looking, but he's very short of stature. And when I saw him saluting Miscavage, the Scientology honcho...well, nevermind.

TC does appear to be very kind to and mindful of his fans. I like that.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie well stated

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I like Tom a lot in most of his movies. I'm not an action fan so the MI series isn't for me. Scientology is creepy to me and I don't know why he has to marry all these women. Who does he think he is fooling? Or maybe it's because of his religion.

Honored Contributor

Tom Cruise had absolutely no business playing the Jack Reacher character 😜.  I liked some of his movies when he was younger.  He's a strange, creepy guy as @Carmie mentioned.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Tom Cruise had absolutely no business playing the Jack Reacher character 😜.  I liked some of his movies when he was younger.  He's a strange, creepy guy as @Carmie mentioned.

@tansy  Only because he is too short. I pictured Vincent D'Onofrio playing Reacher. (after he lost some weight). Reacher is a big guy.

Honored Contributor

What made him famous........

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  Of course it did! Who didn't like Bob Seger and then seeing a cute guy dancing in his undies! 

Respected Contributor

I think he's better looking now than when he was younger.  I haven't seen the MI movies but I really like all his other stuff.  I recently saw Vanilla Sky for the first time - wow - so impressed.

Respected Contributor

I have never liked him.........I don't care for his looks - reminds me of a Ken doll -  and then add in the weird personal stuff.