Respected Contributor

I've always thought TC was a good actor.  Rainman, Born on the Fourth of July, A Few Good Men, etc....But I never thought he was all that good looking.  Certainly attractive, but not what I would have considered really handsome.

This weekend FX channel ran a few Mission Impossible movies back to back which I'd never seen before.  They were GREAT!!  So exciting.  And dare I say - impossible - who dreamed this stuff up?  Anyway, I got to thinking, yes, he is a handsome guy.  He's such a natural on screen.  Got me to thinking, what does everyone else think?  Especially now that he is getting older, I think he has aged quite well.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I think he is wonderful actor and very good looking..yes, he has aged well.

I also think he is can short of a six pack in his personal life.  IMO, he is weird and creepy.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie   Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I got all the MI movies. One of the Jack Reacher's, didn't like # 2. Don't like my action heroes to get mixed up in romance. That goes for John Wick and Bond movies leave the women out.

Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I've always thought TC was a good actor.  Rainman, Born on the Fourth of July, A Few Good Men, etc....But I never thought he was all that good looking.  Certainly attractive, but not what I would have considered really handsome.

This weekend FX channel ran a few Mission Impossible movies back to back which I'd never seen before.  They were GREAT!!  So exciting.  And dare I say - impossible - who dreamed this stuff up?  Anyway, I got to thinking, yes, he is a handsome guy.  He's such a natural on screen.  Got me to thinking, what does everyone else think?  Especially now that he is getting older, I think he has aged quite well.

Yep! He's a hottie alright...really keeps his body in shape...I think he gets more handsome with time!!!!! LOVE his movies too! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I used to really enjoy his movies....then he went crazy ranting about anti-depressant drugs and post partum depression.......  I had suffered through post partum depression.  He made me so angry for attacking Brooke Shields for taking medication when she had suffered with post partum depression.  She had written a book about her experience.  It changed my whole look about him.  And I have never watched his movies again.

Valued Contributor

Oh, how I wanted to be Kelly McGillis in Top Gun!!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Respected Contributor

I've always liked him as an actor and have seen most/all of his movies.   He is aging well.     He does ALL of his stunts in his movies, even the very dangerous / scary ones and I admire that about him.   

No comment on his personal life as that is his business.   

Honored Contributor

I really liked him in Top Gun, but that's about it. He was always a cute guy and a good actor,but I don't think he has aged that well, to me he looks his age. 

Honored Contributor
Not a fan of the whole Scientology thing and some of his public views. But I have no problem separating someone’s personal life, political views, etc. from the artistic/creative side.

I think he is much better looking as he’s aged and he is excellent in the MI movies. He’s quite talented and easy on the eyes.