Honored Contributor

TMZ Just Announced Big Brother Will Have A Transgender on the Show.

TMZ just announced Big Brother is going to have a Transgender on their show.  Born Adam and now Audrey.  She is suppose to be 'using Big Brother to show 24 hours how a Transgender lives and the role she will play'.

I've never watched this show.  People on the show will find this out AFTER they get sequestered.

Valued Contributor

Re: TMZ Just Announced Big Brother Will Have A Transgender on the Show.

I did not this show was still on tv. I hate reality tv. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't know it was on TV either.  I can't stand Julie Chin (although because her show comes on right after B&B I seem to end up watching a few minutes of it).

Anyway, they had that MTV guy (not Chin) interview her and she sounds and looks exactly like a female so I don't think they'd even know if it wasn't announced!  Eveidentally it's been a closely guarded secret.

TMZ said it should be interesting because in the past people on this show have been very racist and every other negative thing you can think of.

It appears that anything goes anymore!  I think people will tune in out of curosity.

Wow!  She's blowing Caitlyn out of the water because this is a 24 hour show according to TMZ.

Respected Contributor

I have watched this show from year 1 and enjoyed; some seasons there have been some quirky and/or weird, nasty or narcissistic oddballs but this takes the cake.  We are getting enough trans-"anything" shoved down our throats in the media now.  Doubt if I will watch BigBrother this season, just not interested in someone who will be showboating with CBS supporting it......enough is more than enough!

Honored Contributor

I think I'll have to watch BB.  I'm glad they are bringing in more diverse people.   Diversity makes the world go round.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Big brother! Smiley Very HappyThis show is addicting. I love to watch all the different pesonalities either clash or get along. I think because there is only 1 cast series per year, it doesn't seem to get old.

I always miss it after the show ends. Although it can get boring towards the end when there are only a few cast members left.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
I've always watched but it's gotten pretty lame over the past few years. No one wants to "vote against the house" so it's a bunch of people skating by under the radar. It's been around too long now so they know the best way to "play the game". The earlier years were much more interesting and houseguests actually didn't follow a few like sheep to the slaughter. Pretty boring...
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I agree java.  I had a discussion here where someone said he/she didn't think society need to have any boundaries at all!

Can you believe it?  I said (I'm ashamed I was so condesending) 'obviously you are probably young, because otherwise you would never make that statement.  Without boundaries society is doomed, period.'  I really believe that.

I'm not saying transgender is the determinate of boundaries.  I'm saying there needs to be some boundaries.  I've only seen bits and pieces of Big Brother (and then it was way years ago) but I've heard (TMZ even said it today) some people on this show are racists (you name it).  You know in order to mix things up and get good ratings, they're going to make this thing lively.  

I think it's going to divide people even more (not just race).  I won't watch the news anymore, it makes me sick (it's either one way or another and you can't believe any of it).

At least we live in a country where it is by choice to watch it or not.  My problem is it will be on every show, every channel, etc.

Respected Contributor

And this is nothing more than CBS taking advantage of the publicity around Caityln to increase ratings on BB. Don't forget who Julie is married to...