Esteemed Contributor

Re: TLC’s I Love A Momma’s Boy Reality show

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I saw the hubba hubba commerical. Sweet baby James, scripted or not, actors or not, that is just beyond creepy.

If I said that to my son, who I love dearly, he would tell me  to seek help.

TLC, the Learning Channel is now, The Litter (as in trash) Channel.

LOL LOL LOL

Respected Contributor

I don't watch much t.v. so thank goodness I've not seen it. Is it a "realty" show? I've  never watched any of those. However, I've been told they are scripted anyway. The description of that trashy mess makes me think incest, paedophiles, and other dangerous sickos. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch ANYTHING on TLC.....

Honored Contributor

This one must be so far below the line that it's difficult to even believe it's going on.

I've NOT watched the show and, having only seen promos, I will continue in that vein.  It just seems so ooky that I, too, wonder if it's just manufactured drama.  It's hard to believe there are mothers like that and if there are why in bloodyhell would they want to put themselves on tv acting like that!!

Honored Contributor

Several years ago someone leaked it on facebook that many of these relationships are fake.

Trusted Contributor

Sick.

They also had a show on about identical twins who wouldn't be separated, and I think there was a show about a Mother and daughter who were too enmeshed but I don't recall the names of the shows........

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

This one must be so far below the line that it's difficult to even believe it's going on.

I've NOT watched the show and, having only seen promos, I will continue in that vein.  It just seems so ooky that I, too, wonder if it's just manufactured drama.  It's hard to believe there are mothers like that and if there are

why in bloodyhell would they want to put themselves on tv acting like that!!

In a word.....MONEY!!!

It's amazing how often people degrade themselves on TV for a big paycheck. And I don't mean just reality TV programs....

Respected Contributor

Not watchable. These women need therapy or a new pet!

Super Contributor

I can’t watch it either! It’s sickening and embarrassing and can’t be for real!