Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@gertrudecloset   I call it The Litter Channel.

I call it The Lunatic Channel!

Honored Contributor

I'm not one of those 'I don't like this show, so it needs to go away' people, but I think this is the right call for this one.

I ABHOR brainwashing and the fact that the pedophilia was covered up by them and the coup de grace was sending him to another pedo for - what?  more brainwashing?  Whatever.

This bunch never appealed to me because you could just see the hypocrisy and creepiness from the get go.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Auntie CC wrote:

I loved watching this family. They are kind and wonderful parents. To cancel a show because of 1 bad apple is horrible. We are not our brothers keeper. Judge not!

He's more than a bad apple.  He should be held accountable for his actions.  He was viewing images of children as young as 18 months old. 

His parents knew of his behavior and swept it under the rug.  His sisters and others have suffered at Josh's hands.  They are just as guilty as Josh is, IMO.

@Bri369   Did you mean that the sisters are as guilty as Josh?  They were victims.....young girls.  They aren't guilty of anything IMHO.

@tends2dogs  Josh's parents, of course.  

What would his sisters be guilty of?  They did nothing wrong.  

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Auntie CC wrote:

I loved watching this family. They are kind and wonderful parents. To cancel a show because of 1 bad apple is horrible. We are not our brothers keeper. Judge not!

He's more than a bad apple.  He should be held accountable for his actions.  He was viewing images of children as young as 18 months old. 

His parents knew of his behavior and swept it under the rug.  His sisters and others have suffered at Josh's hands.  They are just as guilty as Josh is, IMO.

No, they are not just as guilty. He is the criminal.

They didn't protect their children from him.   They didn't get him appropriate treatment. They swept that allunder the rug.

Trusted Contributor
When your son is a pedo but you try to stop gay marriage because of "family values" 🤦‍♀️
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I'm not one of those 'I don't like this show, so it needs to go away' people, but I think this is the right call for this one.

I ABHOR brainwashing and the fact that the pedophilia was covered up by them and the coup de grace was sending him to another pedo for - what?  more brainwashing?  Whatever.

This bunch never appealed to me because you could just see the hypocrisy and creepiness from the get go.

I was always amazed at the hypocrisy of making tons of money off a tv show but not allowing your family to watch tv.  If tv is so bad, how is making  money off of it ethical?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I personally think that is good news.The family needs help all around,especially Josh,they continue to cover up their wrong durings.All the money they make keeps them all safe.That family needs help.Glad their off.

Honored Contributor

Re: TLC cancels the Duggars

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I read that Jim Bob is already trying to find a different network to air their show. However, at this time they are locked into a contract with TLC for 6 months.

Eta: I also read that Josh's attorney got his trial moved from July to November. Josh was asking for it to be held in February but that was denied.

Trusted Contributor

The molestation aside the show had run it's course.