Honored Contributor

TLC Fires 'Counting On' Star Derick Dillard After His Comments About Jazz Jennings

We won't be seeing Derick Dillard on Counting On anymore. Jill Duggar's husband has been fired from TLC after the missionary continued to make rude comments about his fellow TLC star Jazz Jennings online. In the midst of Derick's most recent comments, the network has released a statement on its official Twitter account, announcing that Derick will no longer be a part of the 19 Kids and Counting spin-off.

“We want to let our viewers know that Derick Dillard has not participated in Counting On for months and the network has no plans to feature him in the future," the statement read. "We want to reiterate that Derick’s personal statements do not reflect the views of the network. TLC is proud to share the story of Jazz Jennings and her family and will continue to do so.”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/derick-dillard-fired-tlc-counting-on-jazz-jennings-146552

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TLC Fires 'Counting On' Star Derick Dillard After His Comments About Jazz Jennings

How many dullard remarks does this hypocritical family have to make before TLC pulls the whole bunch off the air? I shall never understand the attraction to these people.

Honored Contributor

Re: TLC Fires 'Counting On' Star Derick Dillard After His Comments About Jazz Jennings

I agree 1000 %

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Oh, wow, he was fired?  Good. He shouldn’t be on a network and take money from them if he objects so much to their programming. He can be a martyr now. 🙄

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I agree 1000 %

@QVCkitty1  I agree also.  He is very odd.....never cared for him.

Esteemed Contributor

They should pull the plug on this show.  Do you think his wife shares his views?  Just dump these folks already.

Trusted Contributor

While I do not watch any of TLC offerings I am surprised that "breeding bunch" still has a show. I never understood the whole attraction anyway. I suppose eventually that whole Lot will have to find a real job. LOL xxxxxxxxxx Stormy

Respected Contributor

Whatever happened to the son who was the creepy sister groper? Did his wife leave him? Please say yes

Occasional Contributor

She didn’t leave him. They recently had another baby😬

Honored Contributor

In real life they have a lot to say about other religions, politics, and how people live their lives.  On TV they are happy, smiley, and "live and let live."