Honored Contributor

Re: TLC ANNIE AND DAVID AND LOREN AND ALEXI

@colliemom4 wrote:

David and Annie each bought new condos by the beach in Taiwan. They are right across from the beach and they paid cash for them.

@colliemom4   I wonder if the second is for her family, probably.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

David and Annie each bought new condos by the beach in Taiwan. They are right across from the beach and they paid cash for them.

@colliemom4   I wonder if the second is for her family, probably.

@mousiegirl  Idk. Maybe it's for Lom lol.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Agree with you @Sunshine! D & S show is so pathetic, plastic and pointless… The worst of TLC-

Alexei went to Israel for cousins wedding and to see family. Soooo exciting! 

Thank you, Loren seems so needy, does she realize that there are women who juggle more than one kid, and hold down a job on their own.  She has a good husband and she whines because he is gone for a few days.  Maybe she should see women who are up early, taking kids to daycare, picking them up cooking dinner etc... She should be embarrassed.  I did really enjoy them on Pillow Talk, Alexi is very funny.

David and Annie always are funny together.  Although seeing David dancing with no shirt on was different lol,  They have come a long way, remember when they were first on the show David had no money and basically lived off of his friend who had money.  David's kids were upset with him and did not like Annie.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

David has lost a lot of weight.

257A2BC8-D97D-4131-AE05-8180557485A2.jpeg

@Carmie  Old old picture. He is huge now again

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   I don't think that is true.  David and Annie do live streaming.He has lost a lot of weight recently.  You can take a look.

Prior to his  marriage, he lost weight and gained it back.  As of late, he is an average weight.  Annie lost weight too.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@SeaMaiden   I don't think that is true.  David and Annie do live streaming.He has lost a lot of weight recently.  You can take a look.

Prior to his  marriage, he lost weight and gained it back.  As of late, he is an average weight.  Annie lost weight too.

@Carmie    Here is a recent picture.... I do not think he is  AVERAGE WEIGHT....

90 Day Fiance Original Couples Who Is Still Together David Toborowsky & Annie Suwan

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   That picture you posted was shown with an article written on Nov 1, 2019.

It is not current.