Respected Contributor

This Netflix series is trashy and addictive. Joe Exotic has a big cat zoo and two husbands in backwoods Oklahoma. He has a murderous feud with Carole who has rescued big cats and thinks Joe's breeding and displaying big cats is wrong but she also has a zoo. No spoilers but it gets crazier and crazier. 

Trusted Contributor

DH and I just started watching this, we just finished Episode 3.  What a strange cast of characters!

Honored Contributor

I just could not get into this.  Maybe another time, another place.

Valued Contributor

DH and I watched all of it. It could have been done better. It jumped around a lot and left questions unanswered which is why I read there will be another season.

Honored Contributor

I might try this over the weekend.

Trusted Contributor

Binge watched with DH today. We enjoyed the story and it just seemed like they all were strange misfits ---- ' carnies' as we used to call them, geesh. 
Does anyone else think Carole Baskin killed her second husband. Just curious, we think she did! And Jeff Lowe will get his someday. A user. 

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

I just binge watched the entire series, including Joel McHale's zoom session following all the episodes. Joe is where he belongs- if he was 'only' talking about hiring a hitman at that time he was definitely a ticking time bomb. And Carole, my gut instaince tells  me she had something to do with her husbands disapperance- or at least knows a lot more than she's letting on.

And Travis's  final scene was absolutely devastating. Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw on the news this morning that the ##+¥* i wouldn't say the word here 😡  , is being brought up on animal abuse charges.   I hope they put him in a cell and throw away the key  😠   I pray he doesn't get away with the things he's done ,  he really is a sadist!!!