Esteemed Contributor

@Bayliewrote:

I have been watching but it is always so depressing. I have about 6 episodes left on Tivo. Don't know if I can continue to watch.

That is what i stated in my post.....it is affecting me the same way...not sure how much longer i am gonna watch it either.....

Honored Contributor

To me, it's over-rated... I stopped watching and don't miss it a bit... A better title might have been This is Angst...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@catloverwrote:

I have never watched this show.

So many people say how great it is.

A friend at work said you have to watch from season one to get it.

Is it really that good?

I may buy season one and binge watch...........

I think you do need to watch from the beginning, I watched the first half season 1, then they went on hiatus, and I stopped.  

Personally I wouldn't buy it, but look for it on, on demand.  

Esteemed Contributor

I binge watched it from the beginning just a couple weeks ago- and really like it. Although season 1 is definitely more riveting than season 2 - so far anyway. 

@catlover No need to buy it though -  you can watch all the episodes on line ! https://www.nbc.com/this-is-us 

I watched this way- also On Demand with my cable company. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@steviebwrote:

To me, it's over-rated... I stopped watching and don't miss it a bit... A better title might have been This is Angst...

@stevieb-This is exactly the word I always think of when I watch it-

so much angst! Like I need like a hole in the head!

After all the hints and how much we would cry etc in the coming episodes, after the last one with Jack's death, I don't think I'll watch anymore either and I don't think I'll miss it.

It all seems very contrived now. I don't want to see Jack in Vietnam or all their past either now that he is dead.

I actually don't think Randall is that good of an actor. He seems very overly dramatic and kind of one note. I never liked Mandy Moore-her character or as an actress.

I guess I only liked Kate, but now don't like her character as much anymore.I don't get Beth.And Toby is creepy! Jeez, why did I watch? I liked Jack! Oh an William and the doctor and originally Kate.

I kind of think maybe the director should get out of his own way!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the baywrote:

@steviebwrote:

@stevieb-This is exactly the word I always think of when I watch it-

so much angst! Like I need like a hole in the head!

After all the hints and how much we would cry etc in the coming episodes, after the last one with Jack's death, I don't think I'll watch anymore either and I don't think I'll miss it.

It all seems very contrived now. I don't want to see Jack in Vietnam or all their past either now that he is dead.

I actually don't think Randall is that good of an actor. He seems very overly dramatic and kind of one note. I never liked Mandy Moore-her character or as an actress.

I guess I only liked Kate, but now don't like her character as much anymore.I don't get Beth.And Toby is creepy! Jeez, why did I watch? I liked Jack! Oh an William and the doctor and originally Kate.

I kind of think maybe the director should get out of his own way!

@on the bay Jack was always dead. We just know how it happened, the impact on the current storyline, characters, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114-

I know but now he's really dead!Woman Sad

I know that makes no senseWoman Frustrated

Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the baywrote:

@Ibby114-

Woman LOL

lol! Woman LOL

Milos is okay with it, I've seen him in a ton of interviews since The Super  Bowl!! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The 1st season was better than the current season.

The mystery of Jack's death has been revealed, so maybe some viewers will be 

done with the show.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

@on the baywrote:

@Ibby114-

Woman LOL

lol! Woman LOL

Milos is okay with it, I've seen him in a ton of interviews since The Super  Bowl!! Woman Very Happy

@Ibby114-

I saw him in an interview too and how he is ok with it. Well glad he's happy about it but I'm still not!Woman Sad

It was even a little annoying how ok he was with it. They've all been brainwashed by the director I think!