Honored Contributor

I have never watched this show.

So many people say how great it is.

A friend at work said you have to watch from season one to get it.

Is it really that good?

I may buy season one and binge watch...........

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

I watched one episode to see what it was all about and wasn’t impressed. Just my opinion. Others may love it. I just thought it was meh. Maybe that’s the key, to watch it from season 1 which I did not do. I just watched a random episode.

Esteemed Contributor

I have watched the show from the beginning....i def keeps your interest....my only complaint is that i am finding lately with all the sad storylines...it is getting a bit too depressing for me...not sure how much longer i will be watching it....

Super Contributor

Hi @catlover!  I just started watching it from the beginning a couple weeks ago.  I am really enjoying it.  I think it's best understood and appreciated if you watch them in order, start to finish.  The show was recommended to me by a coworker.  I'd heard about it on line, but never checked it out.  I very rarely watch "regular" TV, I'm happier streaming so that's what I'm doing Smiley Happy

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Honored Contributor

@catlover, I watched season one and half of season two and now I'm out but I'm going to go further -- this is a show where you absolutely have to watch the episodes in order starting from the first one.  Missing one or watching even one out of order will mess everything up.  That's all I will say because more could be spoiler-ish.

Season one is well worth your time.  Season two, you be the judge, some still love it (we have a thread for this year and last year each with hundreds of posts) and some like me checked out, in my case after the Super Bowl episode.

Respected Contributor

It's a wonderful show.  I watched it from the get-go and at first while I enjoyed it I thought it was just "ok."  But it is so clever, such great writing and acting.  It's gotten better and better.  But I agree - you have to watch it from the beginning.  

Those of you with On Demand season 1 should be on there.  Or online.  

Honored Contributor

@catloverwrote:

I have never watched this show.

So many people say how great it is.

A friend at work said you have to watch from season one to get it.

Is it really that good?

I may buy season one and binge watch...........

@catlover, I love and am obsessed with this show. I love coming to the forums, having our discussions about what we thought would and did happen. You come to care about the Pearsons. That being said the show might not be for everyone. I would recommend you start at the beginning, episode one of season one, then decide for yourself if it's worth your time.

Trusted Contributor

Love the show!!!!

I agree with your friend.....it's best to watch from the beginning ~

A SUPER BINGE WATCH PROGRAM : )

Valued Contributor

I have been watching but it is always so depressing. I have about 6 episodes left on Tivo. Don't know if I can continue to watch.

Honored Contributor

It is a wonderful show, but you must watch it from the beginning. It's sad sometimes, because it's about the life of a family with the good and the bad. Binge away you won't be sorry !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan