Honored Contributor

THIS AND THAT - The Oscars Tonight! Whatever you want to talk about!

WOW!  I'm looking at Pharrell Williams and his wife (who at the end of January had triplets.  This woman is amazing!  She looks amazing!  Her waist is the size of my thigh!

She's tall and was a model but I saw a picture of her when she was about to deliver and she looked like a very pregnant woman.  

Tarija Henson is on with Ryan and she looks great.  So outgoing and fun!  She said she made it 'her mission' to be in the movie Hidden Figures.

My favorite couple are (two actually) one is John Legend and Chrissy Tiegen, so sweet together.  She got him to say he was very nervous playing tonight and he said he just learned the songs this week and he's used to playing his own music but not so much other's music.

The other favorite couple is Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow.  They are another relaxed and fun couple.  Another couple that you never know what SHE (Leslie) is going to say next.  Makes it fun to watch them.

Any others want to make some fun comments?  Come on ladies....

Honored Contributor

Re: THIS AND THAT - The Oscars Tonight! Whatever you want to talk about!

Did you see the family portrayed in " The Lion ", they were so sweet.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Tarija looked amazing! 

Honored Contributor

I can't watch those people but enjoy..........

Honored Contributor

Annabellethecat, I love your enthusiasm.  I wish I could work some up for the Oscars, which I used to watch intently, popcorn in hand.

Most of them are annoying to me, sorry to say.  Oh, there's Vince Vaughn, who is at least one I can stand.  He seems less narcissistic than most.  And he looks wonderful.

I liked the woman from Hidden Figures whose name excapes me.  Every clip I've seen of that film is utterly tantalizing.  I love films that feature scholarly nerds in the Fifties...

Did anyone like Jessica Biel's outfit?

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell I loved Jessica Biel's dress! Favorite one so far.....

Honored Contributor

Yes, she looked so regal and golden...

Honored Contributor

Well, I don't like Dakota Johnson's dress, nor her hair.  I wonder if she wanted to dress modestly as a departure from her recent role. I actually like covered-up looks, but for some reason this seemed not to fit her well.

Respected Contributor

I recently heard someone say(wish I could remember who) theses award shows are "millionaires giving little gold statues to millionaires" Can't get excited....

Honored Contributor

I took a peek on the dailymail website. It's about as close to this event ,as I can stand to be. Of all of the photos they had up, I thought Robin Roberts looked the best

She was elegant ,old Hollywood, looking