Re: THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 8 TO DATE TONIGHT-TOMORROW 6:45 PM PST

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Image result for jesus in walking dead

Woman Sad

Those eyes, that hair, those lips.

@RoughDraft  That attitude.  Left the show because his charater wasn't given enough attention.

Bye now.

@Cakers3  I didn't hear this reason, thought he was just written out as many are.  Watched some of Talking Dead,said he got "the call," as if he didn't know he was leaving. but was bored, so changed the channel.

@mousiegirl @Cakers3   I watched Talking Dead last night and he said he did get "the call."  He had no idea up to that point that his role was ending, nor that he was dissatisfied with his screen time.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed last night's episode, even stayed awake and watched it again, which I normally don't do as one is usually enough in season 9.

I was worried about Eugene going, but instead it was Jesus.  I hadn't cared about him, but lately, I was coming around, just a bit.

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Image result for jesus in walking dead

Woman Sad

Those eyes, that hair, those lips.

@RoughDraft  That attitude.  Left the show because his charater wasn't given enough attention.

Bye now.

@Cakers3  I didn't hear this reason, thought he was just written out as many are.  Watched some of Talking Dead,said he got "the call," as if he didn't know he was leaving. but was bored, so changed the channel.

@mousiegirl @Cakers3   I watched Talking Dead last night and he said he did get "the call."  He had no idea up to that point that his role was ending, nor that he was dissatisfied with his screen time.

@RoughDraft  There are interviews out there with Tom Payne where he clealy expresses his disappointment with the direction of his character.  It wasn't that he wanted to leave-and he discussed his character with the writers.  But the writers wouldn't budge.

It wasn't a surprise to him that he was written off.  What he said on Talking Dead was tongue-in-cheek.  It was tongue-in-cheek in reference to others (like Carl) who were blindsided.

It has been known that Tom Payne was vocal about his frustration with the scripts he was being assigned.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 Maybe he was right.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~