Honored Contributor

I was so upset at what happened in last night's episode, "Open Your Eyes," will miss him so much.

Nearing the end before the break, one episode left until next year, I am wondering if evil Alpha will meet her end, or if that will be dragged out for a while yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE WALKING DEAD, SEASON 10

[ Edited ]

Seems  they will drag it out  another season to keep everyone in suspense as to  who will do Alpha in - her daughter, Neegan, Beta,  or Carole or  Darryl or that girl who's been talking to  the guy with the steel arm  ? 

Or might they  beam Rick back into existence ?

Honored Contributor

I never saw that coming last night.  I usually can guess ahead, but not this time.  I figured out a few weeks ago that the water was probably bad and making the people sick, but never expected how it got that way.

Michonne needs to be written out, so maybe that will happen next week.  I am glad Carole got her spunk back...hope she does some damage and maybe Negan will do some interesting things.  I bet he ends up saving Olivia again. Alpha has some explaining to do if Olivia shows up or Gamma spills the beans.

Finally this show is getting over the boring stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I never saw that coming last night.  I usually can guess ahead, but not this time.  I figured out a few weeks ago that the water was probably bad and making the people sick, but never expected how it got that way.

Michonne needs to be written out, so maybe that will happen next week.  I am glad Carole got her spunk back...hope she does some damage and maybe Negan will do some interesting things.  I bet he ends up saving Olivia again. Alpha has some explaining to do if Olivia shows up or Gamma spills the beans.

Finally this show is getting over the boring stuff.

@Carmie   Why do you think the water is the cause?  do you think it was the rotting walkers that alpha had used to build a dam?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   I think the tanks purification system was tampered with or had some sort of poison placed in them....perhaps hemlock.  There was hemlock in the jar that Saddiq and Dante brought into the prison cell to treat the Whisperer Carol captured.  Why would they need hemlock?

Siddiq seemed surprised about the hemlock and Dante immediately said Siddiq packed the jars. Dante clearly wanted to kill the Whisperer before he was identified as Whisperer.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@mousiegirl   I think the tanks purification system was tampered with or had some sort of poison placed in them....perhaps hemlock.  There was hemlock in the jar that Saddiq and Dante brought into the prison cell to treat the Whisperer Carol captured.  Why would they need hemlock?

Siddiq seemed surprised about the hemlock and Dante immediately said Siddiq packed the jars. Dante clearly wanted to kill the Whisperer before he was identified as Whisperer.

@Carmie   Yes, I thought of the hemlock also,  except that not everyone is sick, so if it were poison, I would think anyone drinking the water would get sick, hopefully it will be revealed.  There were two taps, one drinkjable, and one undrinkable, interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I agree that  there's a possibility  that  Beta will try to kill Olivia    and Neegan will step in to save her    .  Just was thinking , what if Neegan & Alpha  decide to join together & knock off Beta  so they will be  the " new " enemy  for next season.  Neegan was good at playing with people's minds & manipulating  them to do his will and so is Alpha.

Honored Contributor

I bet the girl whi killed her sister is feeling some heavy guilt now that she knows that Alpha lied to her.

Honored Contributor

This is just an opinion, not a spoiler

Mid season finale will answer many questions but leave us hanging as far as resolutions.

The writers will drag it out until the end of the season.

Spoiler
Now this is a spoiler, "Maggie" was spotted filming recently, so we'll see her in S10
Honored Contributor

I'm MEH about the finale.

There's really not much to look forward to.

Michonne will be gone, Maggie may come back.

Everyone goes in all different directions, it's no longer about how the Grimes family survives the apocalypse.

In the preview, they show a tease of Rosita maybe kissing Eugene?    Like this is supposed to have me on the edge of my seat until February?    She sleeps with everyone.    

The preview also shows Carol getting back with the King.   And that's par for the course for TWD, he's about to die.   Oh well for Carol.   Another death to grieve.