Honored Contributor

THE WALKING DEAD Returns Sunday 2/20

The series finale will consist of 24 episodes but divided into 3 parts.

Part one will have 9 episodes this Sunday, February 20th.

I have to admit doing some *yawning* the past few seasons but will still stick it out to see if Rick and Michonne show up in Part 3.  I haven't heard anymore about the Rick Grimes movies.

Since we know he is alive, it would be good to see them reunited with their children.

Also the spin-off series with Carol and Daryl the next year-there should be something in the finale leading into the new series with them.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Re: THE WALKING DEAD Returns Sunday 2/20

[ Edited ]

I will be watching.  I have been watching since the beginning so I want to see it through to the end.  I am so not the zombie TV type, but loved this show, not for the zombie action, but for the people,  the relationships, for how they would succeed and start civilization again.  Grew tired of TWD  several seasons ago and want to know how it wraps up.  Didn't know there will be a Carol and Darryl spin off.  I may give it a try.  Hope they stay as good friends only with no romance.  Thanks for posting this!

Trusted Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I will be watching.  I have been watching since the beginning so I want to see it through to the end.  I am so not the zombie TV type, but loved this show, not for the zombie action, but for the people,  the relationships, for how they would succeed and start civilization again.  Grew tired of TWD  several seasons ago and want to know how it wraps up.  Didn't know there will be a Carol and Darryl spin off.  I may give it a try.  Hope they stay as good friends only with no romance.  Thanks for posting this!

Same....been watching from the beginning, and although the last few seasons weren't great, I hope Rick shows up and Michonne....this show was so good in the beginning, my family of four would gather around the tv on Sunday nights to watch-we will miss it, but like all good things, it must come to an end.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Nine episodes in one night?   Wo!   

I quit the show in the second episode of season 9, a couple years ago I think, and sometimes have considered tuning back in for the ending but that's just too much.

I hope, for those still watching, that the ending is great!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Nine episodes in one night?   Wo!   

I quit the show in the second episode of season 9, a couple years ago I think, and sometimes have considered tuning back in for the ending but that's just too much.

I hope, for those still watching, that the ending is great!  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt   No, not all 9 episodes in one night.  LOL

The series finale is divided into 3 parts.  The Part 1 will have 9 episodes but not all on the same night.  9 weeks, one episode each week.

Part 2-no definite air date but it's been noted that it would be "soon".

I believe Part 3 will not air until the fall.

Honored Contributor

I was blown away by "No Other Way" and I haven't said that about TWD in a good while.

Lots of action and we got to see all the current characters.

Respected Contributor

I was a die hard fan of the show for many years.

The show hasn't been the same since they've killed off almost all of the original characters. The final straw was when Rick and Michonne left the show.

They brought in all new characters I didn't care about or find very interesting.

I stopped watching after season 10.

I'm content now to read a detailed recap of the show to see what's going on. That way I don't have to sit through all the endless commercials!

Regular Contributor

I thought last night was good, and I'm shocked at the previews for next week!

Honored Contributor

"New Haunts" gave us an inside look at the Commonwealth.

Lots to take in

It's worth it to see Daryl as a nanny

Honored Contributor

Correction:  Part 2 is what we are seeing right now.  I mistakenly referred to it as Part 1.

Woman Embarassed