Honored Contributor

THE WALKING DEAD MARATHON BEGINNING TONIGHT

Beginning with season 6.  It will go on for a week or more.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE WALKING DEAD MARATHON BEGINNING TONIGHT

Thanks for the update mouisegirl, it seems like yesterday the last season ended.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Thanks for the update mouisegirl, it seems like yesterday the last season ended.  

@Lindsays Grandma  The powers that be are making sure that we don't forget about the show. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  The powers that be are making sure that we don't forget about the show. Smiley Happy

Considering the ratings are not so great anymore I guess they will do everything they can to get the public back.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

It's on Netflix for those of you who subscribe.  In fact I have Season 6 on right now. 

Been binging a season here and there-forgot how good this series used to be.  Will stop once the overdrawn Negan storyline starts.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

It's on Netflix for those of you who subscribe.  In fact I have Season 6 on right now. 

Been binging a season here and there-forgot how good this series used to be.  Will stop once the overdrawn Negan storyline starts.

@Cakers3  I am not happy to know that Negan will be focused on in the last half, I believe, but maybe at the end it WILL be the end for him.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3  I am not happy to know that Negan will be focused on in the last half, I believe, but maybe at the end it WILL be the end for him.

@mousiegirl  I know-I wish they had either killed him off or let him escape during that fight last season.  Kind of him alone trying to regroup like the governor had to do after Woodbury went down.

That jail storyline is another boring filler for time.

Honored Contributor

Finishing up the episode where Morgan meets Eastman and learns aikido.

What a sad episode.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Finishing up the episode where Morgan meets Eastman and learns aikido.

What a sad episode.

@Cakers3  I agree, fascinating though.  After a while of watching last night, I couldn't take all of the long commercials, so since I have the dvd, I will watch it another time.  Season 6 was a good one.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why I ever watched this series! I bailed years ago and see that its still going nowhere fast. I'm sure if I started watching again, they'd still be on the same storyline. Ugh.

"Pure Michigan"