Honored Contributor

Re: THE VOICE RETURNS TONIGHT!

I read an article online the coaches are not happy Mariah Carey is joining the show as an advisor to the contestants. The coaches voiced their opinions privately but we're overturned. I'm wondering if the room will be big enough to fit both Mariah's and Jennifer's egos!?

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma:  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, yes...Kelly Clarkson AND Jennifer Hudson are judges this season.

Anyone is better than Miley Cyrus....

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I read an article online the coaches are not happy Mariah Carey is joining the show as an advisor to the contestants. The coaches voiced their opinions privately but we're overturned. I'm wondering if the room will be big enough to fit both Mariah's and Jennifer's egos!?

Not a fan of Mariah but, speaking of Jennifer, I said in an earlier post that none of the judges annoy me.  I changed my mind.  Jennifer Hudson is super annoying.  Too many annoyances to list.  Woman Frustrated

Super Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm certainly not happy about Mariah. Yes, she has a terrific voice, but I just can't stomach that Diva personality. As much as I enjoy The Voice, I won't watch during her time on the show. I won't watch anything that she is connected with.

And love your comment about the 2 big personalities. So true!

Super Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma:  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, yes...Kelly Clarkson AND Jennifer Hudson are judges this season.

Anyone is better than Miley Cyrus....

Not JHud!

Honored Contributor

Jennifer is not nearly as bad this season as her first season and it may have to do with Kelly.

I thought Mariah was very good on American Idol, setting aside all the Minaj bs.  I thought she had good information for the contestants.

I was pleased that they showed some of her work last night.  They didn't really use too much of Thomas Rhett or Keith Urban.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I thought Mariah was fine last night, reserved, and gave good advice, but as usual, Kelly was over the top, Mariah could hardly get a word in during the coaching sessions.  I happen to like Jennifer this season, much different from the first time she was a judge.

Honored Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm certainly not happy about Mariah. Yes, she has a terrific voice, but I just can't stomach that Diva personality. As much as I enjoy The Voice, I won't watch during her time on the show. I won't watch anything that she is connected with.

And love your comment about the 2 big personalities. So true!

@WildDunes, watching last night the coaches were fawning all over Mariah. It makes you wonder if the article is true or not, or are the coaches just being phoney?

Trusted Contributor

I watched her on American Idol and she was definitely over the top, but I thought last night she was focused on helping the contestants and I thought she did a good job.

Respected Contributor

DTV and KSL Utah still have not come to term. So no NBC for us since Aug. 

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*