Honored Contributor

Re: THE VOICE RETURNS TONIGHT!

Did anyone else not get the girl with big hair and white extensions that was supposed to go to JHud Productions but shocked everyone by choosing Kelly?  I didn't get the fuss on how wonderful she was supposed to be.  I kept thinking I guess you had to be there to appreciate it.    

Esteemed Contributor

I don't usually mind the goings on with the judges, but I do find it annoying when they keep talking and gesturing to each other while the contestant is singing.  It's very distracting and takes away from the performance.  Give the poor person his/her 90 seconds!  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Did anyone else not get the girl with big hair and white extensions that was supposed to go to JHud Productions but shocked everyone by choosing Kelly?  I didn't get the fuss on how wonderful she was supposed to be.  I kept thinking I guess you had to be there to appreciate it.    

@Laura14  I have seen the judges let go of great singers and keep lousy singers.  I think this girl is rock, maybe not, lol.

Honored Contributor

The last guy that sang the Rascal Flatts song last night was so good.  He was a four chair turn.  It seems to me like there have been a lot of one chair turns this season and very few four chair turns.  There are a lot of good people though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

The talent this year is really good.  The battles have been good too hard to choose but I am glad there seems to be a lot more steals this season.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

The talent this year is really good.  The battles have been good too hard to choose but I am glad there seems to be a lot more steals this season.

@Luvitorleaveit1  I agree about the battles being good.  I would have chosen the duo over the girl that Kelly (I think it was Kelly) chose though.  All three were excellent singers though.  I was kind of surprised that the duo wasn't stolen.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

The show takes so long putting the teams together with the blinds, and then seem to cram the battles together. I feel this shortchanges some contestants, we don't get to know them as we see them very briefly.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  

One battle last night didn't show the practice session with the coach and mentor.  It just showed a short part of the performance.  It looked good, too.  I couldn't believe they didn't show more of them.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't believe how many teenagers auditioned.  I have been enjoying the contestants, there are a lot of good ones.  Now if the cameras will stay on the contestants instead of the judges we can all enjoy them so much more.  Last season I couldn't stand Jennifer Hudson , maybe someone clued her in as to how annoying she was because she is behaving much better this season.  I can actually tolerate her.  I don't know if it is me, but Blake doesn't seem to have the energy and enthusiasm as he did in past shows.  Maybe he misses not having Gwen sitting next to him as a judge, personally I didn't care that much for her so I don't miss her.  With so much great talent it is going be darn hard to pick a winner.

Nick Nack, I'm with you, the girl singer is good but I was rooting for the duo, and I too was surprised no one stole them.  I hope some talent scout picks them up.  By the way, do any of you think talent scouts are in the audience?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I can't believe how many teenagers auditioned.  I have been enjoying the contestants, there are a lot of good ones.  Now if the cameras will stay on the contestants instead of the judges we can all enjoy them so much more.  Last season I couldn't stand Jennifer Hudson , maybe someone clued her in as to how annoying she was because she is behaving much better this season.  I can actually tolerate her.  I don't know if it is me, but Blake doesn't seem to have the energy and enthusiasm as he did in past shows.  Maybe he misses not having Gwen sitting next to him as a judge, personally I didn't care that much for her so I don't miss her.  With so much great talent it is going be darn hard to pick a winner.

Nick Nack, I'm with you, the girl singer is good but I was rooting for the duo, and I too was surprised no one stole them.  I hope some talent scout picks them up.  By the way, do any of you think talent scouts are in the audience?

@Lindsays Grandma  I don't know if talent scouts are in the audience, but I think they definitely watch the show.

-Henry David Thoreau