Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE VOICE RETURNS TONIGHT!

I'm interested but not so much with Kelly though but I'll work through it.  I watched last night.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I'm interested but not so much with Kelly though but I'll work through it.  I watched last night.

@Luvitorleaveit1  I agree. I like Kelly, but she goes over the top with the screaming and jumping around,  maybe that appeals to a younger audience, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SWEET wrote:

I don't watch because I can't stand Blake Shelton;  so the answer is no.

I don't watch DWTS either even though the cast looks good and have in the past.

----------------

I don't watch because I can't stand Adam Levine.  I watched years ago, but I have lost interest.  There is too much joking and goofing around on this show.  I want to hear the contestants sing, not the judges' silly talk!!

Honored Contributor

Someone should tell Jennifer the show isn't about her. Last night she went up onstage and sang with one of the contestants (she has done this before). I think the other coaches are at a disadvantage when this happens, of course Jennifer will be chosen as their coach. The producers shouldn't let any of them do it.

Respected Contributor

DH and I used to enjoy watching the show; however, it's changed so much since it first started.

When the contestant is performing, that's who I want to see/hear and I don't need the cameras showing the coach's faces or looking at each other to see who is going to push their red button.

There's way too much banter between them and not enough focused on the contestants IMO.

Once the contestants have been chosen, we may start to watch again, although we'll probably FF'd through alot of it. 

As for JHud, I wish she wasn't on the show at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma:  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, yes...Kelly Clarkson AND Jennifer Hudson are judges this season.

Smiley Sad Woman Sad

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Valued Contributor

I wish Adam would put his leg down!  

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

I wish Adam would put his leg down!  

@coconut1818  and what is it with the nail polish, weird.

Esteemed Contributor

Better Call Saul- what's this show all about?? Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Better Call Saul- what's this show all about?? Woman Happy

@Ibby114  Did you mean to post this in The Voice thread?  There's a Better Call Saul thread.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau