Honored Contributor

Re: THE VOICE RETURNS TONIGHT!

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I missed most of the show but saw Reagan sitting on the side in what looked like a robe; but I did see that she was saved but they kept saying she didn't sing.    What happened?

We still don't know.  Carson said she was under the weather and that she was there but not able to come on stage. They then later showed her sitting with her mom what looked like a robe.

Honored Contributor

So unprofessional of Adam.  I have never cared for him, so it didn't surprise me what he said, just disgusted me.  Adam will get a ton of flak for what he did.

How in the heck can someone who didn't sing win the competition, unheard of, at least by me.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I think Adam just thought he would have a better chance with Regan than DeAndre.  I noticed the camera keeps focusing on the uncertain expression on his face.  

@DiAnne  Right, he knew DeAndre would not win in the end, and I don't think Regan will either, others better than her, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Kelly will have a talk show next year, google for more info.

Clarkson said that her new show, which she promises will have a different and more musical vibe than talk shows on the air now, will actually air before "Ellen" as part of a new programming block.

"I didn't think I'd ever do it," she said of the new venture. "I love talking; it's like my favorite pastime. It's hard for me to shut up, though."

Super Contributor

This whole Adam not endorsing DeAndre I believe is going...

This whole Adam not endorsing DeAndre I believe is going to back fire on Morgan. People are not happy with the stand he took. If you watched the voting at the end DeAndre & Morgan were one point apart. 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

https://tvline.com/2018/12/05/the-voice-reagan-strange-controversy-new-rule/

@mousiegirl, thank you for this link. I knew DeAndre and Reagan were going to be in the bottom three because Carson kept skipping over Adam's contestants. I feel sorry for Reagan, but too bad, your ill and couldn't sing, you're out. In DWTS, if someone is injured they're out Tom doesn't say so and so will feel better next week, so vote for them if you want. DeAndre and Reagan were only separated by 1 or 2 percentage points at times, had Adam thrown his support behind DeAndre it could have swayed the vote. What Adam should have said was both contestants deserve to be here, you can't go wrong with either of them. DeAndre must have felt betrayed by Adam, can you imagine if he had gone through and having to work with Adam knowing he preferred Reagan over him?

Honored Contributor

I was so upset with Adam.  I'll bet DeAndre couldn't believe what he was hearing.  I'm sorry Reagan was sick, but it should have disqualified her.  What a terrible way for DeAndre to leave.  His last song was wonderful.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

If Reagan was that sick, she should of stayed in the back. Coming out in her bathrobe was for a sympathy vote. At least, that is what I thought.

If you can't perform, you should be out. I have never seen this before. Most people just go home when they have a problem.

Such a sad situation for DeAndre.

Honored Contributor

I just wanted to add to what I said earlier.  I wish Kelly had spoken up right after Adam did before the voting started.  The result might have been different.  I'm so glad she said what she did, but it was too late.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau