Honored Contributor

Anyone interested?

Honored Contributor

Re: THE VOICE RETURNS TONIGHT!

I like it but don't have time to watch all of it. I generally fast forward thru all of it except for watching when they sing. I dont watch the recaps they put on. I just want to hear them sing plus decide which one I like best.

It's generally not who they choose. They seem to like singers that scream IMO. I like the singing not the screaming.

Respected Contributor

NO.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Anyone interested?

@mousiegirl I am !  Woman Happy But Dancing with the Stars is on too- I'll be channel surfing from 8pm on !!

Honored Contributor

I always watch Dancing With The Stars live and DVR The Voice. My DVR will be smoking tonight, watching DWTS and The Good Doctor and DVR'ing The Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, The Resident, 9-1-1, Magnum PI, Bull, and Manifest!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirlYes, thank you!  Now we will have it set to record Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I always watch Dancing With The Stars live and DVR The Voice. My DVR will be smoking tonight, watching DWTS and The Good Doctor and DVR'ing The Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, The Resident, 9-1-1, Magnum PI, Bull, and Manifest!

Have fun!  Your list is longer than ours.

Honored Contributor

I watch The Voice, Dancing With The Stars and Better Call Saul tonight.  I don't like to watch anything in real time because of the commercials, so I'll DVR all three.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

I watch The Voice, Dancing With The Stars and Better Call Saul tonight.  I don't like to watch anything in real time because of the commercials, so I'll DVR all three.

@NickNack  I will watch Saul at 9:00  and The Good Doctor at 10:00, or catch Saul in the rerun.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack  I will watch Saul at 9:00  and The good Doctor at 10:00, or catch Saul in the rerun.

@mousiegirl  I think I read that there were only three more episodes of Better Call Saul this season.  Do you know if that's true?  I'm not ready for it to be over.  It seems like it's been a very short season if that's true.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau