Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE VOICE RETURNS TONIGHT!

@mousiegirl wrote:

So unprofessional of Adam.  I have never cared for him, so it didn't surprise me what he said, just disgusted me.  Adam will get a ton of flak for what he did.

How in the heck can someone who didn't sing win the competition, unheard of, at least by me.

What Adam did does not surprise me, he has always been like that.  He stabs his own in the back if he thinks he changed his mind and favors one over the other.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   I have never cared for him as I posted earlier.  I can hardly ever listen to him, usually change the channel or mute when he is talking, but I heard last night. disgusting.  My only surprise was that this could happen in a competition, that someone who does not compete wins, fortunately, it wasn't the finale. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes,  that is a good point, if someone couldn't sign in the finale, the could still win?  They need to make more rules in case this happens again.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Yes,  that is a good point, if someone couldn't sign in the finale, the could still win?  They need to make more rules in case this happens again.

@TurnerGal  This could not happen in a finale, the show would fold as no one would accept that.  This "new" rule should automatically be in place in all competition shows, common sense, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I will watch the show tonight, but after last week's fiasco involving Adam, Reagan, and DeAndre, I'm kind of turned off by the show. I would vote every week, I am at the point of not caring who wins.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I will watch the show tonight, but after last week's fiasco involving Adam, Reagan, and DeAndre, I'm kind of turned off by the show. I would vote every week, I am at the point of not caring who wins.

@Jordan2  Except for last year, I normally give up on The Voice as excellent singers are eliminated, and people who can't sing remain.  Only a few more shows, I think, so I will see it through knowing that one of the young teens will win.

Honored Contributor

Last night Carson announced John Legend will be a coach the next season of The Voice. He didn't say who will be out as a coach, I figure it's Kelly or Jennifer ( I think Kelly is going on tour). I like how The Voice showed DeAndre speaking to Regan on her cellphone, like he is good with what happened last week, well I'm not good with it!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Last night Carson announced John Legend will be a coach the next season of The Voice. He didn't say who will be out as a coach, I figure it's Kelly or Jennifer ( I think Kelly is going on tour). I like how The Voice showed DeAndre speaking to Regan on her cellphone, like he is good with what happened last week, well I'm not good with it!

@Jordan2  He will be replacing Jennifer Hudson.  I like him a lot.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2  He will be replacing Jennifer Hudson.  I like him a lot.

@NickNack, I love John Legend! I won't be sad Jennifer won't be on the upcoming season.

Honored Contributor

So I was surfing the web and stumbled upon a clip from The Tonight Show with all four Voice coaches, Jimmy Fallon, and The Roots singing a medley of the coaches best hits. It was set up kind of like The Brady Bunch opening credits. I would provide a link ( I'm not a techie) if I could,  if you can check it out.