Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Joy announced that she was at Ana Navarro's wedding yesterday.  

Who? Whoopie or Joy?

@RainCityWoman     Whoops - sorry - I should have said Ana Navarro got married yesterday and Joy attended.  

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman     Whoops - sorry - I should have said Ana Navarro got married yesterday and Joy attended.  

I just watched it again and Joy pointed at Sonny Hostin and said "we were at Ana Navarro's wedding yesterday and Wolf Blitzer was there......."    so now we know that Joy, Sonny and Wolf were there.  I guess we'll hear the rest sooner or later....

Honored Contributor

whoopi has double pneumonia.

Pneumonia is a serious disease and can be life-threatening, whether one lung or both are infected. Double pneumonia can be fatal if it isn’t treated. About 50,000 people die of pneumonia each year in the United States. Pneumonia is the eighth leading cause of death and is the leading infectious cause of death in the United States.

In general, the more segments of your lungs that are infected, the more severe the disease. This is the case even if all the infected segments are in one lung.

There is a possibility of complications, especially if you have an underlying illness or other high-risk factors. According to the American Thoracic Society (ATS), there may be long-term consequences of pneumonia, even for people who fully recover. Children who recover from pneumonia have an increased risk for chronic lung diseases. Also, adults who recover may have heart disease or weakened ability to think, and may be less able to be physically active.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

in case you missed the show today.......

Appearing Friday in a video that aired on ABC's "The View," Goldberg told the audience she had pneumonia in both lungs.

Goldberg said: "I came very, very close to, ah, leaving the Earth." She appeared in good condition but said she is still not moving around as fast as she'd like.

The 63-year-old thanked the audience for their good wishes and says she can't wait to return to "The View."

https://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/ct-ent-whoopi-goldberg-pneumonia-20190308-story.html?fbcl...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

watching THE VIEW this morning.

whoopi makes a surprise appearance today......even the co-hosts were surprised!

she is looking good and sounding strong, except that she says she is not fully recovered.

for those who enjoy her, make sure to tune in. she is on for about 25 minutes. she said she will be  back next week.

wishing her continued recovery.....

Honored Contributor

I just read that Meghan McCain suffered a miscarriage a couple of weeks back. She decided not to keep it private, hoping by speaking out she could help others. I now feel badly for her, and am sorry for any negative comments I made against her. I can now see her grieving may have influenced her behavior.

Respected Contributor

Kinda surprised as I assumed by the things she's said she either wasn't ready to have children just yet or didn't really want any.

I had been thinking about Abbe Huntsman and how much time she's had off for being a newbie on the show this season.   Maybe she won't be back.  I don't miss her at all and am getting to like Ana Navarro better anyway.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

very sorry to hear about her miscarriage. yes, they are so difficult to get through.

i dont always agree with her points of view, but i do enjoy the group of women and their discussions. LOVE ana navarro.

Regular Contributor

Re: THE VIEW......

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

I'm surprised anyone still watches "The VIew"! Woman Surprised

No surprise to the 3 million or so who watch.

But who would admit to  being one of the 3 million watching it?😄

@SeaMaiden .  Me...cause someone has to tell it like it is.

What a waste of time.  I can't believe anyone watches and listens to their c**p.  It's laughable.  Woman LOL