Honored Contributor

Re: THE SINNER New Season-3 Starts 2/6

Anyone?

Respected Contributor

SilleeMee , i started a thread about finale this morning .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  I just watched the finale and was waiting (hoping) for a surprise ending, but it wasn't that much of a surprise for me. When Ambrose was leaning over Jamie, I was waiting for Jamie to all of a sudden be very active and shoot Ambrose. 

Not sure I will watch this series next season. It did keep me on my toes, but must say that it was something I wanted to make sure I didn't watch right before I went to bed! ha!

Honored Contributor

Just talked with a few of my friends who also watched this series for the first time this season. They are kind of like me, probably won't watch it next season. But the thing that caught my attention was the trailer they showed before this season started. And the first episode was very interesting. We'll see. Maybe the next season will have an equally great  trailer and I will start the season off and finish it too.

I must say, all the actors/actresses, especially Bomer who I loved in his previous light-hearted series, were very, very good. When I watched his character, there was no way of I could picture him in the other series, White Collar. And.....I didn't know until recently that he started out in the soap All My Children, which I used to watch religiously.

Respected Contributor

He takes chances , The Normal Heart ,aids victim, he also played a trans person in movie last year. Besides starting on All My Children he was on Guiding Light after that. His looks probably haven't hurt his being sucessful LOL.

Respected Contributor

I had not watched the previous two seasons but I love both Matt Bomer and Bill Pullman and I was pretty engrossed.  I think I missed one episode but otherwise saw the rest.  I'll be interested to go back and see the first 2 seasons or the next one. 

Respected Contributor

I was turned on to the sinner by people on this forum , i actually watched the 2nd season first and then the first season , they are stand alone seasons for the most part. If you like matt and Bill they actually did a movie together playing father and son called Walking Out on Netflix.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @MW in Iowa - may have to check that out!

Honored Contributor

Although I liked the series, this time was a little dissappointing to me. The 1st two, especially the 1st one with Jessica Biel was the best......Both of these main characters did a good job though, and I almost was crying at the end......All I felt was sorry for the killer, he seemed so lost and hopeless to me......He was a very good actor, and I do really like Bill Pullman as well-he is very good in this series.....I will continue to watch them.Hopefully it is renewed for next season!

Honored Contributor

The finale was bored-expression-smiley-emoticon.gif I was very disappointed.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif