Honored Contributor

THE ROOKIE - returns Jan 3rd

I was wondering if this show was coming back.  I didn't know who Nathan Fillion was before Castle, and have liked him in this show, as well.

The promo I saw on ABC last night looks like someone died in John Nolan's home and the police arrest him.  He is in total shock,  and so is everyone else on the force.   

Looks like a good storyline ....  I wonder who the dead person is.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: THE ROOKIE - returns Jan 3rd

Thanks!  Love this show!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

i can't wait for it to come back. i have to go back and watch the last episode, to see what happened. i think they shut down and it was an abrupt ending. Sometimes they will rerun episodes too, just before the new season.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I was wondering if this show was coming back.  I didn't know who Nathan Fillion was before Castle, and have liked him in this show, as well.

The promo I saw on ABC last night looks like someone died in John Nolan's home and the police arrest him.  He is in total shock,  and so is everyone else on the force.   

@Tinkrbl44 @Thank you for posting. I love this show.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

Nathan Filliin was on One Life to Live for several years starting out fairly young. He was great then even as a young man.

That will be a good mystery to solve on the Rookie. 

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i can't wait for it to come back. i have to go back and watch the last episode, to see what happened. i think they shut down and it was an abrupt ending. Sometimes they will rerun episodes too, just before the new season.

@10sluvr 

I also hope we get the last couple episodes from last season.

Funny, I've watched a few Castle episodes the past several months, and I have to say, he's really a good actor.  Never did John Nolan ever seem remotely like Richard Castle.   Two completely different characters.   

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

Nathan Filliin was on One Life to Live for several years starting out fairly young. He was great then even as a young man.

That will be a good mystery to solve on the Rookie. 

@rockygems123 

Didn't know about the OLTL, but he seems very versatile.   I like the Rookie's characters ... a nice mix of people.

Honored Contributor