Frequent Contributor

@kathybnc2 wrote:

Thank you so much!  I hate that he was killed off.

You're welcome.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

This Sunday, 9/25 at 10/9 EST/CST

I hope Nyla returns from her maternity leave.  (She really is pregnant in RL).

Not so keen on Chen and Bradford as a couple but who knows.

Same with Nolan and Nune.

@Cakers3 

I'm very surprised that NN's show actually made it and will air this season, whenever that is.  I thought it was a test, but it was so stupid that it would never be approved. 

Reason for me is that no grown woman with that many years of life experience would ever act so "cutesy" and goofy and want to do something serious in a career such as the FBI.  It just made no sense to me.  

I just hope she's no longer on Rookie, because a little of her goes a long way.  

@Tinkrbl44 

I do not care for The Rookie; Feds. I was annoyed with NN just on the regular show which I thought was a test as well. 

I can't imagine how an executive gave that train wreck of a show the green light for a spin off. 

I watched the first episode, and quit half way through episode 2. No grown woman, let alone an FBI agent is running around with as much chest as she has with it all out and we are supposed to take her seriously. (Insert Eye roll)

I do enjoy the show The Rookie. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

This Sunday, 9/25 at 10/9 EST/CST

I hope Nyla returns from her maternity leave.  (She really is pregnant in RL).

Not so keen on Chen and Bradford as a couple but who knows.

Same with Nolan and Nune.

@Cakers3 

I'm very surprised that NN's show actually made it and will air this season, whenever that is.  I thought it was a test, but it was so stupid that it would never be approved. 

Reason for me is that no grown woman with that many years of life experience would ever act so "cutesy" and goofy and want to do something serious in a career such as the FBI.  It just made no sense to me.  

I just hope she's no longer on Rookie, because a little of her goes a long way.  

@Tinkrbl44 

I do not care for The Rookie; Feds. I was annoyed with NN just on the regular show which I thought was a test as well. 

I can't imagine how an executive gave that train wreck of a show the green light for a spin off. 

I watched the first episode, and quit half way through episode 2. No grown woman, let alone an FBI agent is running around with as much chest as she has with it all out and we are supposed to take her seriously. (Insert Eye roll)

I do enjoy the show The Rookie. 

@icezeus 

I'm no expert, but my guess that a spin off with percentage points profits (say that 3 times fast) was something Nathan Fillion negotiated in his current contract.  So, the network said fine, find us a spin off and we'll introduce it in your show and then spin it off.

If this theoretical situation actually happened, Fillion's production people would have had to scramble to come up with possibilities to show the network ... and the NN Feds thing was the best of the bunch.

Ugh.

Esteemed Contributor

Rumors are that Lucy's boyfriend is really working with Rosalind.  Usually Rosalind kills her victims, and not leave them injured and alive.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Rumors are that Lucy's boyfriend is really working with Rosalind.  Usually Rosalind kills her victims, and not leave them injured and alive.

@twinsister   Interesting.

Chris was quite near death though-but Rosalind is long gone for now.

He could not have killed that couple in the house they were watching after tracking the IP to find Rosalind.

I hope they do not drag this storyline out-like Red John in the Mentalist.

Good theory, though.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   I am not watching Rookie Feds or whatever it is called.  I couldn't take the unrealistic storyline on regular Rookie as it was.  Blech.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44   I am not watching Rookie Feds or whatever it is called.  I couldn't take the unrealistic storyline on regular Rookie as it was.  Blech.

@Cakers3  - I'm not watching the Rookie Feds either.  I didn't like it when she was on the Rookie and thought Niecy Nash and the storyline was too far fetched.