Honored Contributor

I’ve watched the 2 part pilot and really like this new medical show. The papers gave it 2 👎🏻

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I’ve watched the 2 part pilot and really like this new medical show. The papers gave it 2 👎🏻.

What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

We watched it last night... liked it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I am waiting for both episodes to come to On Demand which should be today.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Frequent Contributor

We liked it!  Lots of good stars...the girl from Revenge, Melina Kanararedes, also Erika Slezak from One Life to Live will be on as a dr in a future episode.  I'm looking forward to seeing it every week.

Super Contributor

I'm really enjoying this new show, so different, love the storyline and characters.

Valued Contributor

This is one of the most thought provoking and ( scary to boot)  of ANY medical show I have ever seen, and have seen I believe all of them from wayyyyyyyyyyyy back.  While I know that this is TV show, I believe that a lot of the stories are based on true facts which is the scary part!  I know with M&M meetings which is a true thing, a lot of medicie is covered  up and all due to the money factors involved. 

My own twin died and a lawyer called me as believe they were scarted silly I would bring a suit against the doctor who treated her.  I did not as could not deal wlth reliving it again and there was distance involved. 

I hope this show goes on and on and helps wake up people to what I feel is more fact than fiction.

Honored Contributor

I watched it Sun. and Mon. nights and loved it. Today I was going through some old papers and found a letter from a lawyer that was sent to me back in 1977 inquiring about a patient. I was an RN and worked in hospitals for 40 years and was working in ICU at the time the letter was sent. I totally didn't remember the patient or ever getting that letter.  I obviously did not respond.

Trusted Contributor

Somehow I missed Monday’s episode. Was the title of that episode the Pilot also?

and according to my Direct TV guide episode 2 is on 2/3 while episode 3 is on 1/29.i am so confused.

Honored Contributor

@RINGER wrote:

This is one of the most thought provoking and ( scary to boot)  of ANY medical show I have ever seen, and have seen I believe all of them from wayyyyyyyyyyyy back.  While I know that this is TV show, I believe that a lot of the stories are based on true facts which is the scary part!  I know with M&M meetings which is a true thing, a lot of medicie is covered  up and all due to the money factors involved. 

My own twin died and a lawyer called me as believe they were scarted silly I would bring a suit against the doctor who treated her.  I did not as could not deal wlth reliving it again and there was distance involved. 

I hope this show goes on and on and helps wake up people to what I feel is more fact than fiction.

@RINGER. Sorry for your loss. ITA, the show will expose the dark side of physicians and hospitals, medical care vs. insurance, etc. I can’t figure out why newspaper gave it bad reviews. Fantastic cast, great storylines in 1st two shows...what more can you ask for? I’m hooked.