Honored Contributor

THE NEW CHANTIX WINTER COMMERCIAL

I've seen it  just once this past week .... with the Christmas tree and all the holiday activities.  Has anyone else seen it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE NEW CHANTIX WINTER COMMERCIAL

No I have not seen this one. The drug commercials are overwhelming. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 -

No, I haven't seen it and couldn't find it when searched. 

But i have to say, I love that turkey!

I think these are good commercials because they show how you can enjoy everyday things, a peaceful turkey going thru its day able to enjoy things without a cigarette and without thinking of one.

Instead of the horror images which I read long ago do not work to keep people from addiction because no matter how awful, most people do not associate those with themselves.

So though there can be awful side effects for some on chantix, they have a great commercial developer!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I love that little turkey!  I have seen that winter commercial!  He is adorable!  His little face and eyes --- so sweet!  I think this is the best compaign.  I agree with you about positive images!  I have enjoyed each and every one of the commercials featuring the turkeys!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I've seen it  just once this past week .... with the Christmas tree and all the holiday activities.  Has anyone else seen it?

The holiday commercial I've been seeing, the past few weeks, shows our turkey ice skating, then warming his tail feathers by a fire pit, he proceeds to buy himself a hot pretzel (and the pretzel vendor is also a turkey Cat Very Happy wearing a hat), and proceeds to squirt mustard on his pretzel, he comes out of a shop with several holiday bags in tow and goes by a newspaper stand (newspaper vendor is another turkey, in yet another hat - so CUTE), and then he catches his bus and does his little beat the habit skip up the steps of the bus (in which the driver is a turkey and also you can see a turkey profile as one of the passengers). 

It's a good one.  I too am wild about this little turkey.  I really look forward to these commercials.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

The SHOES! The BOOTS! THe JACKETS and HATS and SEASONAL WEAR!

I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, but Turkey is STILL my Hero!

Honored Contributor

No, I haven't seen it yet.  It sounds great, I hope to see it soon.  I just love that turkey and those commercials!