Honored Contributor

THE NEW CHANTEL & PEDRO TRAIN WRECK SHOW

Haven't seen a thread about this so I wanted to ask: If anyone has watched it, what is the big secret deal that Pedro and his icky mom and icky sister are planning? Any info that would save me from watching this would be appreciated!

Respected Contributor

Re: THE NEW CHANTEL & PEDRO TRAIN WRECK SHOW

I’ve been watching the show and I’m not sure if this is what you are referring to but Pedro was planning to bring his mom and sister to the USA to live with them.  He met with an attorney and it doesn’t seem feasible at this time though.  Pedro’s mom kind of berated him for not trying hard enough when he told her about not being able to bring them over yet.   I think Pedro told Chantel of his plans to bring his mom and sister over during the family counseling session and of course she and her family weren’t too happy about it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Haven't seen a thread about this so I wanted to ask: If anyone has watched it, what is the big secret deal that Pedro and his icky mom and icky sister are planning? Any info that would save me from watching this would be appreciated!

@Love my grandkids   There is a thread The Family Chantel, now there are two.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl Don't mean to sound dumb but before I posted I looked on the TV forum and couldn't find it! Help! and thanks! I'll continue the search.

UPDATE:  I did a search in the Search Forums box and found the thread.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I can understand why you would want to be saved from watching this show.

Trusted Contributor

Pedro cannot bring his Mom & Sis to the US because he is not a citizen. He needs Chantal to initiate the process. So he is going along with the Family Counseling so he can rub it in Chantal's face how he has tried with her family now she needs to help him with getting his family over.That is what his plan is I think.