Honored Contributor

Re: THE McCARTHYS: Cancel or Keep the New CBS Sitcom?

It's not like the shows that are put on in the place of a cancelled show is any better. As long as the network has paid for the 13 or so shows why don't they just let them air?

Honored Contributor

Because sometimes a show with low ratings has an ill effect on the ratings of the show that follows it.

Honored Contributor

I saw the promos and that was enough for me. It's crude and rude, not funny just mean spirited.

I have watched the Millers from time to time and, while it's not anything I'd miss if it were gone, it's watchable.

I never watched Crazy because I've never liked that Williams person.

Respected Contributor

I kind of like it! I find it so interesting that only one son (the one actually from Boston) has a Boston accent, whereas even his parents don't. I like the cast, especially Ritter. It is playing up stereotypes, but Southie really is like that. Hope they keep it a little longer, it's better than a lot of new shows - can anyone say Blackish?

Honored Contributor

Call me crazy but I like this show! I also like Mom. I just think CBS needs to give it a chance. It's getting to the point where I don't like to invest myself in a new show knowing it could be gone in 3 weeks. There are countless times where I have watched an hour long drama only to feel like the rug was pulled out from under me when it was cancelled and I was left hanging never knowing how it was all suppose to end.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/17/2014 jordan2 said:

Call me crazy but I like this show! I also like Mom. I just think CBS needs to give it a chance. It's getting to the point where I don't like to invest myself in a new show knowing it could be gone in 3 weeks. There are countless times where I have watched an hour long drama only to feel like the rug was pulled out from under me when it was cancelled and I was left hanging never knowing how it was all suppose to end.

We laughed so hard at mom last week when they rented the homicide house.
Respected Contributor

I also like ""Mom"". Guess if we like something it's the kiss of death.