Honored Contributor

THE LITTLE COUPLE RETURNS TONIGHT

I am watching reruns now, and am looking forward to the new season.

Respected Contributor

Re: THE LITTLE COUPLE RETURNS TONIGHT

I used to like this show, but I stopped watching last season because the kids were so out of control.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

20 minutes in and I’m changing the channel.   Between Zoeys potty mouth at the table, and the kids running wild at the first house they toured, I’m done.   Jen and Bill still don’t have a firm grip on parenting, and when Will got into the nuts on the counter in someone else’s house because “he was hungry”, did it for me.   That kid is never content, or manageable, unless he’s eating.

Super Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

20 minutes in and I’m changing the channel.   Between Zoeys potty mouth at the table, and the kids running wild at the first house they toured, I’m done.   Jen and Bill still don’t have a firm grip on parenting, and when Will got into the nuts on the counter in someone else’s house because “he was hungry”, did it for me.   That kid is never content, or manageable, unless he’s eating.

LOL!!  I just posted on another post @RedTop about the same thing. Totally drives me nuts the way both the parents behave AND the kids. 

Valued Contributor

@RedTop  it got worse..my husband was out, so I watched the first hour..both kids are now obnoxious, & Bill & Jen are oblivious..

I haven’t followed, but Jen must have have a multi-$$ job offer to move to FL..hope they have great health ins, as they will sure need it for those kids in the near future..will not watch anymore of this train wreck! 

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I used to like this show, but I stopped watching last season because the kids were so out of control.

I just started a thread before I saw this one.  I said I was hoping that the kids were not making messes wherever they go.  Sounds like they are worse.  About 10 more minutes before I see the new season.

Honored Contributor

These kids do not listen at all.

Honored Contributor

OK, I admit that out of curiosity I flipped back to the channel to see what was going on.    Bill was with his parents and brother, trying to talk on his cell to Jen.   The kids were in their pajamas, screeching, and then Will hung up and cut the call off.

I found NOTHING cute about these kids in what little I saw tonight, and seriously doubt there was an aaaawwww moment in the show.   

Honored Contributor

If you need an elevator why not get a one level house?  And why try to look an a house when you have wild kids running all over the house getting into the owners things?  I can see why people change the channel.  But I am trying to see if they continue to take the kids or find a baby sitter.  Or at least whatch them while they are looking at a house.

Esteemed Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@RedTop wrote:

@RedTop  How right you are! Those kids just run amok don't they?!  I cannot believe hiw u disciplined they still are.   They have no control on these children at all.  Eating those nuts !  I mean "he was hungry"really?  That kid is always eating or screaming bout something.  And Zoe always has a sour face or saying No.  Jen and Bill Are just nice people but they sure let those children run over them.  Feel sorry for them when these kids are teenagers.  I couldn't finish watching.