Valued Contributor

Re: THE JUDY GARLAND SHOW IS ON NOW ON GET TV

@sunshine45 wrote:

@MathisFan wrote:

I saw a few of the Judy Garland shows including the holiday episode before Time Warner took Get TV off cable in our area.  I was really enjoying that channel. Loved watching Merv Griffin and some other shows.

TW repaced it with Antenna TV which has the same sitcoms you can find on a dozen other channels.

mathisfan, the same thing happened here with comcast and i was pretty upset because i was really getting into GETTV, especially during the holidays. they had some great old bing crosby, andy williams, sonny and cher, judy garland, and the king family  holiday specials on. they removed it right after the new year i think and the channel switched to antenna tv, which i also like. i would love to see GET TV back on another channel because i am loving the nostalgia tv shows.

That's about the same time Get TV was removed from our cable lineup.  I enjoyed the Christmas specials too.  About the time I found Get TV and became interested in what they had on, TW took it off.  I'm like you. I wish they'd add it on one of the "empty" channels.

Honored Contributor

GET aired it all the time during the holidays, since then here on Comcast GET has been replaced by Antenna TV.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

GET aired it all the time during the holidays, since then here on Comcast GET has been replaced by Antenna TV.

I have Comcast too but we never did have GET. We do have the Antenna Tv which I watch and Me Tv. I still wish they'd put GET on.