Respected Contributor

THE GREAT FOOD TRUCK RACE 7/3/22

Senoreata's food looked gross to me.  Sorry they are still there.  I'm still rooting for ESO and maybe Amawele's even though they can't get their act together and come up from the bottom.

Maybe Cheese's Born With It cracks me up.  I felt sorry for Kevin when he went flying over those speed bumps and unfortunately it did do damage (sort of) to the truck. I couldn't stop laughing even though it wasn't funny.

Honored Contributor

Re: THE GREAT FOOD TRUCK RACE 7/3/22

@SWEET Amawele won 2 of the competitions so I'd say they have their act together! I loved it that the Senoreatas are in 3rd and their food was ******! I was so sorry to see Southern Pride leave, I liked them a lot.

Hope Eso moves up in the ranking. I still don't like the Cheese team and I see Sugar has toned his act down, realizing he's NOT "all that."

Honored Contributor

Did the other thread get killed?

This has been an, uh, interesting bunch this season.    I think the one lady on the Senoreata (sp? I know it's an odd spelling) bunch is the only one I don't particularly like.  But they keep squeaking through.

Tyler has dished out some interesting challenges this season.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@SWEET Amawele won 2 of the competitions so I'd say they have their act together! I loved it that the Senoreatas are in 3rd and their food was ******! I was so sorry to see Southern Pride leave, I liked them a lot.

Hope Eso moves up in the ranking. I still don't like the Cheese team and I see Sugar has toned his act down, realizing he's NOT "all that."

@Love my grandkids 

I just checked WIKIPEDIA and Amawele and their placement is 6th, 4th, 2nd, 3rd and this week 1st so they are not really on the top a lot.  Wasn't a big fan of Southern Pride.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET I didn't say they were in first, but they did win 2 of the competitions. I like them. Some of their food looks really good.

I agree that Senoreatas food looks gross. They seem to be making the same thing only switching the ingredients around.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt I started a thread last week for last week's show. This is a new thread for this week!