Frequent Contributor

Re: THE GOOD WIFE possible spoiler

On 3/9/2015 jordan2 said:

I didn't like the episode either. I thought it was a wasted throw away episode, didn't move the story line along. The actress that plays Kalinda I believe is getting a new show so this is it for her. I think either she'll go to jail or be killed off.

The actress who plays Kalinda is in another series shot in Ireland called "The Fall" it is in it's second season. You can catch it on Netflix! She is a very busy actress with many roles in the UK under her belt!
Esteemed Contributor

I saw this last night. I think this show has really gone down hill badly. Are you not sick of Michael Fox's story? Dredging up Will placed in the shadows? Lemont (sp?) Bishop's story is so tired now. We missed some episodes I think as this show seems to get moved around a lot. Now it doesn't bother me a bit to miss them. Wow, didn't think I had so many complaints! Maybe I should just kill it before it dies it's slow TV death. LM

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 adelle38 said:

I think the writers have run out of ideas. That's the only explanation I have for how ridiculous last night's episode was. Either that or they think it's ""creative"" to bore the audience for an hour. It reminds me of a student film maker trying to being a French New Wave artist. I also hate when they slip in long ""musical interludes"" in drama series because the writer can't think up dialogue.

Totally agree. We watched it last night. I want those 52 minutes back.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

MJ, hahaha, me too! LM

Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2015 Lilysmom said:

MJ, hahaha, me too! LM

That's 104 minutes between us. Too much time on bad tv. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2015 Suzy Snowflake said:
On 3/9/2015 jordan2 said:

I didn't like the episode either. I thought it was a wasted throw away episode, didn't move the story line along. The actress that plays Kalinda I believe is getting a new show so this is it for her. I think either she'll go to jail or be killed off.

The actress who plays Kalinda is in another series shot in Ireland called "The Fall" it is in it's second season. You can catch it on Netflix! She is a very busy actress with many roles in the UK under her belt!

I heard good things about this show. I think the actor from 50 Shades Of Grey is in it. I don't subscribe to Netflix.

Honored Contributor

I agree that the last episode was odd...did everyone want some time off so they wrote an odd 'day dream' episode? They better pick it up or I'm out!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/10/2015 Lilysmom said:

I saw this last night. I think this show has really gone down hill badly. Are you not sick of Michael Fox's story? Dredging up Will placed in the shadows? Lemont (sp?) Bishop's story is so tired now. We missed some episodes I think as this show seems to get moved around a lot. Now it doesn't bother me a bit to miss them. Wow, didn't think I had so many complaints! Maybe I should just kill it before it dies it's slow TV death. LM

I really thought hBishop needing Kalinda to chauffeur his child was lame.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor

We had heard so much about the show that we watched all seasons up to present with ITunes. After last episode, we may have wasted our time. It reminded me Tony Soprano"s dream that marked the end of that show.

If She get elected, I will stop for sure. Can't stand the political story.

Honored Contributor

I've watched it from the beginning. I don't think it's anywhere near as good as it was in past seasons.

I'd read that it was in her head. I don't know how but I was able to keep up with it (very unusual for me).

Who knows why these writers write some of these things.