Respected Contributor
@Shelbelle Magical? We all have our standards as to what's appropriate behavior between a female doctor and a 12 year-old boy.

That was no more "magical" than it would have been had a male doctor revealed the low-hanging fruit to a 12-year-old girl wanting her wish to come true.

And as someone posted earlier in response to me, that dame would've been arrested IRL.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
@ShelbelleMagical? We all have our standards as to what's appropriate behavior between a female doctor and a 12 year-old boy.

That was no more "magical" than it would have been had a male doctor revealed the low-hanging fruit to a 12-year-old girl wanting her wish to come true.

And as someone posted earlier in response to me, that dame would've been arrested IRL.

I just saw it thru the boys eyes, and did not think more of it than that, I dont want to read any more into it.  

Honored Contributor

I thought it a kindness. Imagine being 12 and knowing all the things you will never get to see. Sometimes circumstances require breaking the rules. 

Honored Contributor

Re: THE GOOD DOCTOR

[ Edited ]

I didnt see the scene, was sleeping, but I remember an episode on House wherein a young girl, eleven, I believe, was dying, and wanted to know how a kiss felt, so the young British doctor, can't remember his name, kissed her on the lips.

I would think that a twelve year old boy would have seen what the doctor showed, already, on computers, magazines, etc.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad it's not just me.  I'm barely watching it.

I am hanging on with the hope they reverse course and go back to what made this show so great.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

LOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gifLOL@quote.gif

"low-hanging fruit"

@Moonlady  283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: THE GOOD DOCTOR

[ Edited ]

So, was it better last night? I felt very bad for Dr Resnick, she has tried very hard to become a good doctor and  a good friend to Claire. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, was it better last night? I felt very bad for Dr Resnick, she has tried very hard ot become a good doctor and  a good friend to Claire. 

@Shelbelle . I haven't seen last night's episode yet....

Esteemed Contributor

Help ladies!  I stopped watching the show because I just lost interest.

What 12 yr. old boy?  Who did what to whom?

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 The boy, who I found delightful, had lost 1 eye to cancer and was losing the other one. He wanted to see a naked lady (normal for a kid) so just before they took him into surgery, Dr. Reznick (who I am liking more and more), lifted her shirt for a moment. I liked that she did that.