Frequent Contributor

I agree with all comments.....Used to be my Monday night show.... Now could care less.

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac; Yes she did, so now I'm just waiting for her to say. My brother likes it when his girlfriend Grabs his hand to and puts it on her breast NOT! Like I said in the previous post they need new writers. Just crossing my fingers they don't write in the script. That she hands him a winning ticket to her chocolate factory Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I still watch but am SICK of Claire getting in Shaun's business! Carly already put her in her place about that!

I like Aaron Glassman's interaction with Debbie (his real life wife).

I do NOT believe Carly is "taking advantage" of Shaun's Asperger's. I think she relates to him because of her brother.

But I find their relationship kinda boring.

I'll stick with this series until I don't. I do enjoy the medical aspects of it.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy Freddie Highmore but find his character is becoming annoying.  Yes, I "get" his condition but I think he is being portrayed less and less as a genius.  The episode where he hounded Claire about Carly was a waste of his talent, imo.

I never could stand Lea; I thought that first season she was "amused" by him and didn't get him at all.

Carly may understand him better but this storyline about the breast reminded me of Forrest  Gump's first time with Jenny.

I don't mind if Shaun develops a relationship; but the way it's being handled is off-putting, to me.

All the actors are allowed a certain amount of "face time" so that is why we saw Claire's story with her mother.

There really are no characters left  I find worth watching.  It's too bad because this series started out on fire and could have really continued to be one of the best around.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I adore Freddie Highmore, he's better than this.

I find myself not looking forward to it on Monday nights like I used to and only watch like I would a train wreck.

Honored Contributor

I’m still loving the show. 

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I am fast losing interest in this show, used to love it, but it is now mostly about personal relationships, mainly Sean's, and this is the way most of the medical shows have gone.  I remember House, when that became the focus, I stopped watching.

I still watch the old House shows (all day Tuesdays on H&I) and The Good Doctor but I don't watch those or any as first shown episodes.  I record all the shows, watch them later so I can FF through all the commercials.  These days that's how I watch almost all my shows bc I don't have the patience otherwise and right now I'm SO sick of all the Medicare commercials.  

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I still watch but am SICK of Claire getting in Shaun's business! Carly already put her in her place about that!

I like Aaron Glassman's interaction with Debbie (his real life wife).

I do NOT believe Carly is "taking advantage" of Shaun's Asperger's. I think she relates to him because of her brother.

But I find their relationship kinda boring.

I'll stick with this series until I don't. I do enjoy the medical aspects of it.

@Love my grandkids   Shaun asked her to get involved.

She could have said "no" but Shaun would have continued to hound her until she gave in.  Which is exactly what happened.

Shaun does not do "no" very well.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor
I didn't like the movement away from Shaun--in particular, his on-the-job performance and challenges, and it's getting worse.

Gimmeabreak with Morgan pulling the hospital cubicle curtains to give a 12-year-old boy an eyeful before he goes blind. What professional would do that?

This series had promise, and shouldn't be suffering from storyline fatigue this soon.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I still enjoy it and like the characters, I just wish they would go back to the intriguing medical cases and less personal lives......