Valued Contributor

@Moonlady: When she did that I thought what the H*** are the writers thinking. In the real world she would have been arrested.

Respected Contributor
@cactusgal Correct. And now you have a main character who's no longer credible.

At a certain point, viewers are going to wonder what kind of nonsense they're watching. I did.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady 

i am not sure i like the previews for next week....about will they or won't they????

Think..i will just let the DVR tape it as it usually does....but will read reviews her later  and decide to watch or not!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor
@ cowboy sam...Kill me now.🙁

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  This my take on the matter.....

I could be mistaken but I think the "writers" want viewers to know that people w/disabilities have sex lives and/or sexual feelings too which is never/rarely shown on "regular" tv.

Since Freddie is one of the producers, he's done "research" in the matter.  How would an autistic savant react?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: THE GOOD DOCTOR

[ Edited ]

I think even though this is a “medical” show the writers are trying to show all aspects of what it means to have this condition and how it effects everything in your life.

Personally, I am more interested in the treatment of certain diseases and the patients, but the personal stuff won’t stop me from watching.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I understand what your saying...but Saun acts like he doesn't want to take that next step......  i'm ...only talking about him  that is what i'm trying to say not anyone else with disabilities.

So please don't get upset with me.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

I understand what your saying...but Saun acts like he doesn't want to take that next step...... 

@cowboy sam That's because of his autism.  Basically, Shaun is not a people person.  He has emotions but has difficulty processing, acting upon & showing them.  His savant focus is everything "medical."  He is learning how to focus on other things by the hospital staff as well as Dr. Glassman his father figure.

Not upset w/you.  Nothing to get upset about! Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cactusgal  I fell asleep again during this show last night, which says a lot, and i used to be so interested.  did the boy going blind have the surgery afterall, said he wasn't going to, then I fell asleep during the break.

I did not like the doctor who said to Shaun the next time you override me, my words as I can't remember the words used, when Shaun was RIGHT!  I think some of the egotistical doctors are jealous of Shaun's diagnostic ability, while others appreciate it, as they should.

The older doctor does nothing anymore, that I can see, just nonsense.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@cactusgal  I fell asleep again during this show last night, which says a lot, and i used to be so interested.  did the boy going blind have the surgery afterall, said he wasn't going to, then I fell asleep during the break.

I did not like the doctor who said to Shaun the next time you override me, my words as I can't remember the words used, when Shaun was RIGHT!  I think some of the egotistical doctors are jealous of Shaun's diagnostic ability, while others appreciate it, as they should.

The older doctor does nothing anymore, that I can see, just nonsense.

So sad, yes the boy had the eye surgery, but just as he was being wheeled into the operating room, Dr Resnick had everyone leave her alone with him for a moment and she beared her breasts to him, it was a magical moment for the boy!!