Honored Contributor

I am fast losing interest in this show, used to love it, but it is now mostly about personal relationships, mainly Sean's, and this is the way most of the medical shows have gone.  I remember House, when that became the focus, I stopped watching.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but I don't like the direction of Claire either.....Why do all of the medical dramas have to get so personal? I like when they are about the medical world...It's ok to incorporate a little personal life into it, but not when it becomes all about that. 

Valued Contributor

I agree with you both 100%. Sean and Carly's relationship or what ever you want to call it. Is totally off the wall, to me it looks like she is taking advantage of someone who has a mental disability and getting off on it. The show needs New Writers ASAP!

Honored Contributor

I agree with the other posters here. I quickly lost interest this season so have stopped watching.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I am fast losing interest in this show, used to love it, but it is now mostly about personal relationships, mainly Sean's, and this is the way most of the medical shows have gone.  I remember House, when that became the focus, I stopped watching.

Totally agree. It has lost the focus of diagnosis of strange conditions. The personal relationships are totally wierd now too. I cannot figure out Sean’s love at all. I think I will stop watching it.

Honored Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

to me it looks like she is taking advantage of someone who has a mental disability and getting off on it.

Didn't Carly mention in a past episode that her brother has Autism?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl 

You are so right, it's turned into a soap opera (& not a very good or interesting one at that!) although I haven't stopped watching it yet but the doctor and his new marriage/relationship 🙄. B o r I n g. And Sean's new relationship is a joke. 

Too bad, he's a great actor and I think Freddie is an executive producer to this show, it's getting lame fast. (still l♥️ve Freddie though). 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@mousiegirl 

You are so right, it's turned into a soap opera (& not a very good or interesting one at that!) although I haven't stopped watching it yet but the doctor and his new marriage/relationship 🙄. B o r I n g. And Sean's new relationship is a joke. 

Too bad, he's a great actor and I think Freddie is an executive producer to this show, it's getting lame fast. (still l♥️ve Freddie though). 

@LoveMyBaby   Yes, and when the older doctor's wife began yapping away, I turned the channel, could not listen to that!  I went back and forth, then fell asleep, so that says a lot, lol.

Honored Contributor

It started out so well but now it's just another soap. None of the women are likable and the relationships are smarmy especially the old doctor and his flighty wife. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

It started out so well but now it's just another soap. None of the women are likable and the relationships are smarmy especially the old doctor and his flighty wife. 

A real life married couple for many years!!!