Respected Contributor

Re: THE GOOD DOCTOR..... or was it?

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain  I thought I was the only one to feel that way! We may be the only two🤪 I do live the show

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

uh..i read its  been renewed for another yearSmiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

It’s logical it would be Dr Glassman but I have a feeling it’s someone younger and unexpected.
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am glad they didn't get married-they both looked ridiculous. Was the ending supposed to remind us of The Graduate? Silly!!! Tonight is the Finale-hope its good!!!!! 

Definitely a Graduate wanna be scene!!!

Occasional Contributor

One of the best. Highly recommended! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saw the finale tonight. I don't know what to think. So unexpected, almost like an add on. Holy cow.

Trusted Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

Saw the finale tonight. I don't know what to think. So unexpected, almost like an add on. Holy cow.

this episode is very similiar to an episode of ER when Dr. carter and Lucy got stabbed while the ER had a party going on upstairs. anyone remember? Lucy died from her wounds. 

Trusted Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

I just had a bad feeling about the abusive spouse showing up. I didn't expect the ending but they seemed to think she was safe to move into her own apartment. I know that is not the case. I even said that out loud to to myself. The happiness going on on the rooftop and the sadness on the floor below was quite a juxtaposition. Good episode.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yet again we had a gathering of staff in a hospital room for non-medical reasons while ill patients were kept on hold. Put me in mind of Nero fiddling while Rome burned.

Honored Contributor

This season finale was much better than last week's episode. I like the little cliff hanger.