Honored Contributor

Re: THE GOOD DOCTOR RETURNS TONIGHT

@occasionalrain wrote:

I can't understand why, when they have a popular show, they change it. Last night was a soapy disappointment. I cared nothing at all about that mother, Lea's dancing, boyfriend, racing...what's wrong with her, she's got loud music playing then tells Shaun he should be sleeping. She'd have to work hard to be more inconsiderate and selfish. 

@occasionalrain I recall she had headsets on her ears. Maybe I'm wrong, but that is how I remember the scene. He couldn't hear her music while she was dancing.

Trusted Contributor

@zumka wrote:

So, if the hospital and certain doctors are going to be investigated to see how they acted during the crises, I doubt that Dr Murphy would have a job after being seen going into the fetal position.  I'm sure an argument will be made for the lives he saved but still....can't imagine how any professional could come back from that.  

@zumka  That’s an excellent point. In the real world that would never do. But without Dr. Murphy, where would we be?  😀

Frequent Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@zumka wrote:

So, if the hospital and certain doctors are going to be investigated to see how they acted during the crises, I doubt that Dr Murphy would have a job after being seen going into the fetal position.  I'm sure an argument will be made for the lives he saved but still....can't imagine how any professional could come back from that.  

@zumka  That’s an excellent point. In the real world that would never do. But without Dr. Murphy, where would we be?  😀

@Teddie wrote:

@zumka wrote:

Thank you Teddie and yes where would we be without Dr Murphy!?  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler You're probably right about the headphones. I must have been blinded by my dislike of her. She just is so awful, so distasteful, so ...

Valued Contributor

I really enjoy this show, also God friended me. Would Love if they would bring back the Ghost Whisperer Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness it was back to its original format last night, and we did see them treating patients.

Honored Contributor

I was so excited when they finally aired part 2 of the Christmas story - it was sooo good. Then the 2 eipisodes that followed went downhill fast and furious. I dont know if there was a new writing team or what the heck happened. Hope they get back on track soon.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Monday night....i cried when the older dr.  wanted to be left alone and lied to Shaun

It was emotional to see the lady who said her room mate and  not friends...and how it ended..both saying that they loved each other...

The show was very emotional through out....and cried again when Shaun went back to see his dr. friend...and  sat down on the floor w/his friend and touched him...and was thanked! 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mousiegirl

Monday night....i cried when the older dr.  wanted to be left alone and lied to Shaun

It was emotional to see the lady who said her room mate and  not friends...and how it ended..both saying that they loved each other...

The show was very emotional through out....and cried again when Shaun went back to see his dr. friend...and  sat down on the floor w/his friend and touched him...and was thanked! 

@cowboy sam  Do you think the older doctor will die, and we are being given a good long time to get used to his leaving?  I am beginning to think so.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

I don't want him to leave the show...but i also have that feeling...

I guess the older(i'm 78) i get..... the harder it is to accept ....i know its a tv show...but Smiley Sad

So,i guess we we must enjoy him  while we can.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."