Honored Contributor

Re: THE GOOD DOCTOR RETURNS TONIGHT

It was a great episode, and next week looks very interesting!

Honored Contributor

I absolutely loved it, again I cried through most of it.  I can't wait for next weeks show. It looks very interesting.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
So glad Dr Glassman will be OK, I like Melendez and Lim together
Honored Contributor

Yes, it did seem like it should have aired a few weeks ago.

Honored Contributor

I won't be happy if last night's episode is the direction the series is going, one episode all personal, and not much of Shaun.  I was wondering if the older doctor would drop at any moment after what Shaun had said, so some suspense there.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@MKR14 wrote:

In our area The Good Doctor next show will not be on until the 21st. I wondered why it didn’t tape last night. Bummer.

The Good Doctor and Amsterdam are my newest shows to follow. I like the storyline and the actors/actresses that play in them. It is nice to watch something that catches your interest and you are surprised the show is over already. They both show compassion for others and true life situations.

@MKR14Those are my two new shows too.  Enjoy!!!Smiley Happy

Add me to this list but I hate that both were new shows and then they went away and now back - I don't like having to guess if they were cancelled or what the deal with the show is.  Guessing they continually lose audience.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it was a strange episode epsisode last night, more like a soap opera than a medical drama, there were no hospital patients last nite, so strange

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl

@Shelbelle

Thank you!  I thought maybe it was just me that was disappointed in the 1/21 episode.

Not wild about all the focus on everyone's personal life.  The story with Drs.  Reznick and Browne (and her morther) seemed out of place and forced. 

And they can get rid of Lea again any time...Woman LOL

Denise
Honored Contributor

I can't understand why, when they have a popular show, they change it. Last night was a soapy disappointment. I cared nothing at all about that mother, Lea's dancing, boyfriend, racing...what's wrong with her, she's got loud music playing then tells Shaun he should be sleeping. She'd have to work hard to be more inconsiderate and selfish. 

Frequent Contributor

So, if the hospital and certain doctors are going to be investigated to see how they acted during the crises, I doubt that Dr Murphy would have a job after being seen going into the fetal position.  I'm sure an argument will be made for the lives he saved but still....can't imagine how any professional could come back from that.