Honored Contributor

Re: THE GOOD DOCTOR RETURNS TONIGHT 10/3

[ Edited ]

I hope we do not end up with a character like Nicey Nash or whatever her name is who was introduced on The Rookie to showcase her spin-off.

Will have to watch her introduction to see if the spin-off will be worth watching.  Not too many are.

I really wish we could keep one thread going-not because I started this one but because the conversations start to wander and get off track.

The others that have only one thread do better-like the This Is Us thread. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3   I agree with you on the multiple threads for a show. You mentioned This Is Us.  That show had two long running threads started by the same two ladies every season.

The Good Doctor has had several threads that were long running like this one with 150+ replies; on which we both participated.

Some like to start a thread every week and others want to start their own threads rather than add to an existing one. Then there's the debate about Spoilers. If someone requests there is one thread per show there are the predictable responses and/or people just ignore. For the most part I have opted to read and heart.  ❤️

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I finally watched it, and thought it was a good episode. I agree hoewever with Leah and Shawn and the whole marital stuff. He should know better than to call a meeting to discuss other marital issues with other co-workers......That was stupid..

Also, with the marriage counselor talking about her near death experience, and how Shawn was so quick to dismiss it right in front of her. He did not hurt her feelings though, but it was insensitive....

I am enjoying this season so far!

Honored Contributor

Just catching up and to be honest I am so over the Shaun and Leah show.

It looks like she is starting to feel left out (?) when he left to have pancakes with Glassman. 

The snarking between Reznick and Park - his one night stand and her obvious jealousy-just stop.

The medical storylines are interesting, though.

Honored Contributor

@Tique   I really do not mind a second thread it's just that when we have one thread the conversations stay on track more than a thread with only one episode being discussed.

This is Us with beach-mom was good because she gave upcoming previews and I think that thread lasted because we all had theories (I was usually wrong lol) about the hints and what may happen.

Anyway, whatever folks want to do is ok.