Honored Contributor

THE GOOD DOCTOR 5;31

[ Edited ]

Very good part 1 of 2. A couple of interesting story lines in the making.

Tried to do a spoiler but it kept showing up so I had to delete it. Don't want to spoil anything.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Very good part 1 of 2. A couple of interesting story lines in the making.

Tried to do a spoiler but it kept showing up so I had to delete it. Don't want to spoil anything.

@Love my grandkids @Yes, good episode. I'm looking forward to the next one. Previous week's episode wasn't that great. 

Respected Contributor

Okay, I really, truly had to watch these episodes because I have family in Guatemala, and I have traveled there a few times.

First, 100% the film location they created does not look anything like the real country.  Guatemala is beautiful with lots of volcanos, jungles, etc.  Even the actors did not really look like Guatemalan people.  It was somewhat fake.

However, I loved all the Spanish!

Freddie's Castilian Spanish is marvelous!  I have also lived in Spain, and it was music to my ears.

I will say there are crime issues there such as kidnappings (usually of the wealthy), and the electricity does go out frequently.  Also, people drive very crazily.  

I am looking forward to next week's season finale.

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper I'm curious as to how the relationship with Lea and Shaun will develop or devolve.

Honored Contributor

I was wondering if Fredddies Spanish was real or dubbed.