Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "WHEN THE WIND BLOWS" D. JANSSEN MONDAY 2 A.M. EASTERN METV

Hmmm,  I wouldn't say that I see it in those terms, @Pearlee --  it's more of just a lighthearted observation about production, unrelated to D. Janssen's overwork or fatigue.

Respected Contributor

I don't think there's any complaint about the use of old footage in the epilogue, but rather the editing of it lacking continuity. That's sloppy.

Kimble's usual look is white shirt and tie, wearing or holding a sports coat, or a light colored work shirt, or darker work shirt. Outer garment is the same style front zip jacket. I would think into the third season there would have been enough old clips that could be used that would correspond with the previous scene. Since the voiceover in the epilogue seems to refer to what we just watched, I would think the visual would also suggest more of an uninterrupted continuation.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I don't think there's any complaint about the use of old footage in the epilogue, but rather the editing of it lacking continuity. That's sloppy.

Kimble's usual look is white shirt and tie, wearing or holding a sports coat, or a light colored work shirt, or darker work shirt. Outer garment is the same style front zip jacket. I would think into the third season there would have been enough old clips that could be used that would correspond with the previous scene. Since the voiceover in the epilogue seems to refer to what we just watched, I would think the visual would also suggest more of an uninterrupted continuation.

@Etoile308 As I have posted several times (and I recall specifically mentioning this to you before), the action in the Epilog does not necessarily take place immediately following the action in Act IV but rather later, at some point in time. Kimble is still on the run, and it's a follow-up to what happened in the episode, sometimes immediately after what happened in Act IV and sometimes not. It really doesn't matter.