Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "TUG OF WAR" DAVID JANSSEN ARTHUR O'CONNELL MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

@Pearlee  I would have to agree the little girl is quite integral to this week's show. Since @Oznell  doesn't seem to mind, a few additional pictures - one of which includes the sole female in the episode.

David Janssen and Harry Townes in The Fugitive (1963)

David Janssen and Arthur O'Connell in The Fugitive (1963)

Arthur O'Connell in The Fugitive (1963)

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "TUG OF WAR" DAVID JANSSEN ARTHUR O'CONNELL MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

@Tique. Your last photo shows from the right one how blue O'Connell's eyes must be.

Love the photo you included of the little girl with her ice cream bar!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell - ME TV changed the scheduling of The Invaders beginning this weekend, so I'm glad it recorded for you.  It had been airing at midnight and now is airing at 5AM Sunday mornings.  I  watched it earlier and thought of The Fuge when I saw Ed Begley.

Honored Contributor

Wow, thank you, @twinsister --  I was randomly scrolling through the guide the other day, and hit "record" for it, without noticing what time it was actually airing.

Just went back to look at it-- you're right, 5:00 a.m.!   Maybe when it was on at the other time, my local METV had something else they wanted to air in that slot;  now that it's in the "graveyard" slot, they're willing to let it air like it does in the rest of the country....

Glad they made the change.

Honored Contributor

Great pix as usual, @Tique .   Even in the middle of a friendly game, Kimble's gaze is intent and piercing!

Super Contributor

Love my Fugitive, David Jansen!!!  Watched him every Tuesday night at 10 pm est and I asked my parents permission to watch it since it was a school night. He was the best actor in my young years.  When he passed away I was heart broken.  Watched every show on the Fugitive and even the movie years later.  The doctor was inocent!!  love ya all.

Honored Contributor

Oh, @addtothis --  we instantly love you!  And your long-standing enthusiasm.  So glad to find another afficionado.  Please become part of the revolving viewership and partake here whenever you care to!

Honored Contributor

Hi @addtothis. I hated the film. There is only one Fugitive, David Janssen ❤ and only one Lt. Gerard, Barry Morse.
Esteemed Contributor

@addtothis -Welcome to our little fan club!!

Honored Contributor

I think my problems with this episode is that the storyline didn't interest me that much and the two law enforcement characters were so unlikable. Although it was interesting to see two law enforcement (well one former) officers acting according to their own personal agendas. SPOILER ahead

I did like when O'Connell proved he believed Kimble by opening his hand to show him the bullets. I also liked how Kimble earned O'Connell's respect by being his equal match in the chess game.

But as I have stated, this isn't a must-see-over-again episode for me.

So did you notice the stunt double?
Did you like this episode?